Did Robert Edwards or Levcik play? (Merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Robert Edwards or Levcik play? (Merged)

PhinsTD

Phins fanatic
Reaction score
Did Levcik play?

I can't find any info on him, did he even play?

If not does anyone know why? I am concerned if he didn't play that we may be paying Kustok an NFL contract....oh no!

He did ..........He looked worst than Kutzok believe it or not......Neither should make the team if you ask me......I could see Veteran qb signing soon.......

Did Robert Edwards play?

Did Robert Edwards play? If so how did he look? Or did get pounced on in the backfield like everyone else?

Afew things I think can be taken away from the stats at least as I have haven't seen the game.

Levcik and Kustok both may not make the team. Second, to all the guys saying he could be our next starting QB can prob forget about a career in scouting.

And last but not least, Edwards will prob get cut because what good is a RB who can't stay healthy?

Originally posted by Phinstd
Afew things I think can be taken away from the stats at least as I have haven't seen the game.

Levcik and Kustok both may not make the team. Second, to all the guys saying he could be our next starting QB can prob forget about a career in scouting.

And last but not least, Edwards will prob get cut because what good is a RB who can't stay healthy?
unfortunately, you are probably right about Edwards :(

from http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/sports/football/nfl/miami_dolphins/3881615.htm

Coaches declared Robert Edwards a virtual lock three weeks ago, when he looked as good as any running back on the roster, but his chances keep getting slimmer.

'We've got to be convinced that he can go in there and hold up physically, game after game after game,'' Wannstedt said.

as far as Levcik - the jury is still out for this big kid from a small school

from http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...olnotes17aug17.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

he just had the jitters:
"It was Tim's first time playing in front of a crowd bigger than 5,000," Wannstedt said. "He went in there and competed and made a few throws." ...
but I can see Scott Mitchell's agent calling us soon since he was visiting camp the other day ;)

Back
Top Bottom