Did Simmons of the Arizona get cut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Simmons of the Arizona get cut

Kenny123

Active Roster
Reaction score
I could’ve sworn that I heard, or read that Simmons from Syracuse, who got drafted by Arizona he got cut recently if he did happen we’ll go after him

I could’ve sworn that I heard, or read that Simmons from Syracuse, who got drafted by Arizona he got cut recently if he did happen we’ll go after him
He wouldn’t be such a bad pick up Perrin him with Tyndall in the middle with our new defensive coordinator. That would be pretty interesting.

Or was it they weren’t picking up his 5gh
Year option?

Isaiah Simmons’ 5th year option wasn’t picked up. He looked like a baller coming out of college. Not sure what the deal is

The hypothetical LB depth chart looks pretty good prior to training camp. Battles likely for final #2 roles.

1st2nd3rd
LOLBPhillips
🟢
Reed
🟡
Nelson / Goode
LILBBaker
🟢
Tindall
🟡
Agude
RILBLong
🟢
Riley
🟡
Miller
ROLBChubb
🟢
AVG
🟢
Vandenburgh

Last edited:
I think Trenton Simpson is the guy that everyone thought Simmons would be..

Isaiah Simmons’ 5th year option wasn’t picked up. He looked like a baller coming out of college. Not sure what the deal is
I don’t think their DC ever utilized him to his fullest potential. He’s a player I’d hate to see end up in Foxboro or anywhere else where his positional range would be put on display.

If your talking about Isaiah Simmons he went to Clemson not Syracuse and I haven't heard anything about him being cut

Back
Top Bottom