Did Tedford Coach AJ in college? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Tedford Coach AJ in college?

But if he coached Carr, wasnt he at least some time in Fresno, or Carr transfered, what happened?????????

Yup. AJ is a Tedfor QB, like Rogers.

Quelonio said:
But if he coached Carr, wasnt he at least some time in Fresno, or Carr transfered, what happened?????????

He coached Carr for one year.. in 97 at Fresno.. He then went to Oregon in 98.

Yes he did coach AJ and AJ was the starter until he had an injury, he only started like 5 or 6 games, and after the injury healed Tedford stayed with Harrison.

mbsinmisc said:
Does that throw up a red flag for anyone else?

No cause the problem with Tedford QBs its that their stats are inflated, and AJ had no stats in college, he barely played

Since he almost did not play, i guess we could say he is more of an Andy Reid QB, if that is good or bad, I dont reallly know

I thought the problem was Tedfords system is so good, (in college), that average QBs look great, not neccesarily huge numbers, but overrated skills. This fact really bothers me. I wonder why his Tedford connection is rarely mentioned?

Great, we have a starting QB who barely played, rode the pine in philly and throws TD's to linbackers. What was Rick thinking?

The Tedford QB's problem usually is accuracy. Rodgers has it while Boller didn't.

Jaj said:
The Tedford QB's problem usually is accuracy. Rodgers has it while Boller didn't.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better. Although Boller and Akili Smith had inflated stats that propelled them to being in Akilis case #3 overall and Bollers Case mis first round... they both had accuracy problems in college. something that Rodgers doesnt not have. He's probably one of the most accurate QB's to come out in a while.

Jaj said:

hey Jaj-can I jump on the draft Walter round 3 or later bandwagon?

Back
Top Bottom