Did the Dolphins' defense break a record today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the Dolphins' defense break a record today?

MiamiTrooper

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Did the Dolphins break the NFL record for most missed tackes in one game? Don't get me wrong, Wade Smith played like total crap. In fact, he played so bad that we are forgetting how piss-poor the tackling was today. I would not be surprised if they really did break the record for most missed tackles. They looked really bad out there.

Seriously ... how many 3rd down conversions did we let them get because we missed all those tackles?

I think the statistic was that we had 15+ missed tackles.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Same old Dolphins and we fall for the hype every year. Are we all seriously that dumb (myself included) that we get tricked into believing in this team every year? this was such a demoralizing loss. So was the Texans ..... and the Patriots. LOL. Why can't the Phins just lose once in a while without ripping our hearts out in the process?

The Texans beat Carolina today and hung tough at Indy last week. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Hey, it sucks when we lose. But if you can't get over it, have had enough and want to give up now......hey, go right ahead. Just don't bother me with it. ;)

I hear ya, they hurt...

but did you notice how many of them resulted from good blocking on the part of the Colts (WRs included, on screens). Overall, they have a well constructed offense.

I think that may have affected the defensive game plan (the CB's were far less aggressive than they could be against the Bolts and the safeties were way back making the tackling even more exposed).

The Colts did block well, but there were alot of missed tackles in the open field. The Colts were blowing right through Miami defenders' arm tackling. And just flat out running right over them. And juking them out. I dunno, the tackling today left a really bad taste in my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom