Did the Fins outsmart themselves with draft trades? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the Fins outsmart themselves with draft trades?

Worst case scenario for me is Pitts to ATL and Chase to CIN

Not really. Devonta is nasty...he just has a slighter build.

I would slightly take Chase between the two WRs, but Devonta's ceiling can be just as high if he's stays durable.

I think I've posted this about 5x's already today with not one person noticing.

The Bengals still need a LT. Reiff was brought in to play RT.

You guys are freaking out over a team passing over the the best tackle in the draft when they don't even have a LT on the roster. Not happening.
I tend to agree...however this is a deep tackle draft and I could see Bengals deferring to round 2 for tackle in order to add Chase or Pitts!

I’m not down on Kyle Pitts at all, but what you say above are exactly the points I keep trying to get through to the hypocrites that continue to sell ”concerns” over Smith’s slim physique while lauding Pitts and Chase’s physical gifts.

Facts are facts. Devonta Smith was extremely durable through out his 4 years at Bama. Pitts missed more time in 2020 than Smith did in 3 seasons.

So the “concerns” are a completely joke. Made up nonsense.

Meanwhile none of the Pitts homers are questioning his durability.
None of Chase homers are concerned over the fact that he only had 1 real season to evaluate.

However Smith pretty much missed little to no time and has 3 real seasons to evaluate. But somehow he’s the one with the biggest concerns?

These people lack credibility.

For the record, I like all three players. Anybody can nitpick and find something to be “concerned“ about. But on the whole I don’t see the need to downgrade the players I prefer the least so that I can inflate the one I prefer most.

I think all three are going to be very, very good. Maybe special. And I’ll be thrilled if MIA lands any of them.
How is durability an issue for Pitts? He took a viscous questionable hit last year that resulted in needing nose surgery and a concussion.

He played 13 games as a sophomore and came back after the hit last year and finished the season.

The questions about Devonta Smith are legitimate as size and an unwillingness to be tested are fact...not inventions.

I'll pass on the Slim Reaper. Pretty sure there is a reason no one in the NFL is that skinny. Smith is 6-1 and weighs less than other receivers entering that draft that are 5-9.

You'll never make the living you desire by criticizing Grier. Get ahold of yourself and get back to criticizing me.
It’s worse outside of this little finheaven bubble. Venture out to twitter and see what happens if you dare question:
1. The timing of the trade
2. The value of #3 esp if Jets Pass QB
3. The rising value after QB days
4. The lack of 2021- 2022 return value.

Will leave the name calling out.
Let’s see what Grier actually builds and hopefully TUA bails him out.

Back
Top Bottom