Did the light go on for Harris last night? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the light go on for Harris last night?

Question is.......why?

I get the feeling the FO - (mike t) value and stress some postions over others. I think he values DL and CB high not so much the LB position.

They feel like they can fill that positin and Ol depth will lesser players. Thats how I see it.

Interesting about Muhammad. I think that guy went undrafted or close to it. Missed an entire year at UM for discipline reasons what a bargain

They dont seem to make it a priority. Well they do for UDFA so I stand corrected.

It's not even about priorities. We needed someone to replace Wake because well... he is getting old. We had so many needs/weaknesses and one off-season and one draft can't fix everything.

If you have a car with a bad engine, bad transmission and 4 flat tires. You have to fix one at a time.

It's not even about priorities. We needed someone to replace Wake because well... he is getting old. We had so many needs/weaknesses and one off-season and one draft can't fix everything.

If you have a car with a bad engine, bad transmission and 4 flat tires. You have to fix one at a time.
I think Wake has 2 solid years left in him. It's always nice to have a spare tire in case of a flat but I'll be damned if I'm going to lug around a new transmission in my trunk just in case.

We could have had AQM without investing a draft pick. That's one Cane UDFA along with Jermaine Grace at LB I wish we had inked.

You can't just look at a stat line and say a player is doing well, gotta see the game. We don't know how many of those 4 sacks were due to the players beating their man and getting the sack or how many were just the sack being the product of someone else's work. A DE can get stonewalled, but get a sack because the QB was flushed out right to him. Not saying that's the case here but I don't know

You can't just look at a stat line and say a player is doing well, gotta see the game. We don't know how many of those 4 sacks were due to the players beating their man and getting the sack or how many were just the sack being the product of someone else's work. A DE can get stonewalled, but get a sack because the QB was flushed out right to him. Not saying that's the case here but I don't know

Muhammad has shown a lot of tools (bull rush, dip & rip, inside spin move) He's been impressive outside the simple glance at the box score.

Back
Top Bottom