Did The Miracle In Miami Change Something? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did The Miracle In Miami Change Something?

I find it interesting that you focused on the failures of the opponents rather then the accomplishments of the Dolphins. Isn't that more likely to be the view point of the opponents fans rather then the Dolphins fans?

No focusing on it, just saying that a lot of things that usually don't go our way, did! We still played a hell of a game against the Pats and overcame a lot to be in the situation to win. It just goes to show you how small the margin is in the NFL between winning and losing.

No focusing on it, just saying that a lot of things that usually don't go our way, did! We still played a hell of a game against the Pats and overcame a lot to be in the situation to win. It just goes to show you how small the margin is in the NFL between winning and losing.
Yes!
The margin is remarkably small. Look at all the teams still in the playoff hunt.

We still have Matt Burke and hence one of the worst defenses in the league. That won’t get you in the playoffs.

Hook-and-lateral play with Duriel Harris and Tony Nathan. 1981 playoff game versus the Chargers. I can still recall that off the top of my head and we didn't even win that game. And the Chargers were never much of a rival to us.
I'll never forget either but that was a playoff game, much different than just a week 12 game. Look at last years most memorable game, we whooped the Pats on national tv, hardly ever gets mentioned.

You would like to think what happened over the weekend on that final play changes the fate of this team. It also would not surprise me if the Vikings win by 35 on Sunday. Once again Miami has a chance to prove that they belong and nine times out of 10 they fail in doing so. We will see soon enough.

Did the miracle in Miami change something? No. Ross is still the owner. Next question.

You would like to think what happened over the weekend on that final play changes the fate of this team. It also would not surprise me if the Vikings win by 35 on Sunday. Once again Miami has a chance to prove that they belong and nine times out of 10 they fail in doing so. We will see soon enough.

Screenshot_20181212-184958_Google.jpg

Did the miracle in Miami change something? No. Ross is still the owner. Next question.
It's all gloom and doom forever!

Stephen Ross still owns the Dolphins despite the Miracle in Miami!

What oh what are we to do?!?

Lmfao

You know, I was talking with my father today. Belichik has been getting ROASTED in the media and by the fans for putting Gronk on the field. I’ve seen talking heads say it was “his biggest mistake as a coach in NE”

We all know he’s wanted out of mass to prove his legacy away from TB12 that he is the GOAT coach.

Could this moment be the straw that broke the camel’s back in his decision to leave?

That play may very well have changed the entire landscape of the NFL moving forward.

Far fetched, I know - but something to ponder.

Much has been made about sticking Gronk back there. It reminds me of the Duke vs UK in which Laettner hit the game winner in a play immortalized on ESPN. In UK land, Rick Pitino was incessantly grilled about why he did not guard the inbound through, even today.

Fact is, great coaches are human. They make many mistakes throughout a game. Most are inconsequential. But they are judged in one or two moments forever.

They will make mistakes, but it is how that mistake is exploited that matters.

Had Stills not had the awareness to not force the pitch, this is a non-story.

Had Ted Larsen not hustled down field this is a non-story. Even Mr All Guy No Quit Amendola was out of position to make a block

Had Gronk not tripped, this is a non-story.

Fact is those things did happen and it happened for us against them.

That is sports. And this time we came out on top.

But to judge a man in one call because we hate the level of dominance he has achieved is a little far reaching. I'd trade his rings for any number of miracle plays.

Enjoy the moment.

Much has been made about sticking Gronk back there. It reminds me of the Duke vs UK in which Laettner hit the game winner in a play immortalized on ESPN. In UK land, Rick Pitino was incessantly grilled about why he did not guard the inbound through, even today.

Fact is, great coaches are human. They make many mistakes throughout a game. Most are inconsequential. But they are judged in one or two moments forever.

They will make mistakes, but it is how that mistake is exploited that matters.

Had Stills not had the awareness to not force the pitch, this is a non-story.

Had Ted Larsen not hustled down field this is a non-story. Even Mr All Guy No Quit Amendola was out of position to make a block

Had Gronk not tripped, this is a non-story.

Fact is those things did happen and it happened for us against them.

That is sports. And this time we came out on top.

But to judge a man in one call because we hate the level of dominance he has achieved is a little far reaching. I'd trade his rings for any number of miracle plays.

Enjoy the moment.

Not one person has ever been born completely immune to the dreaded brain fart!

Back
Top Bottom