Did the Patriots play tonight? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the Patriots play tonight?

They looked as bad as the night we unleashed the wildcat on them. No answers.

caught it halfway through the third like a swell and rode that baby into shore. Damn, that was fun to watch.

NE's defense already had problems, but when Hightower went out that team really fell apart. I thought we had LB problems... Dang!

Considering the hype they always get including pregame discussion of running the table it was a sweet , well deserved loss.

Doesn't mean more than it is though, i know who they are. They can still run it out but 72 is safe baby.

A thread about a football game directly impacting the Dolphins and it gets moved???

Mods are really something else lately.

A thread about a football game directly impacting the Dolphins and it gets moved???

Mods are really something else lately.

If by lately, you mean status quo. It has been the norm since I've been a member with many staff changes/turn over that the main forum is for Dolphin related news. Once in a great while a thread will be allowed for some time when it's a game that impacts Miami making playoffs(if x team loses, miami makes it, etc..) or something about a former player that is no longer in the league. Other then that, stuff is usually moved to where it should go.

They looked as bad as the night we unleashed the wildcat on them. No answers.

"Fans" took it the same way, too.

DJLIXANUEAEWSdD.jpg

Anyway, since we're not allowed to talk about our division rival's opening game in the Dolphins forum...

I thought it was amazing to hear Collinsworth making up excuses for the Pats D tonight. Didn't hear a word about their deficiencies from any "experts" throughout the offseason and preseason. They were a heavy Super Bowl favorite, thought to have a chance to go undefeated, and suddenly according to Collinsworth, they just can't play "Patriots defense" without Hightower. Yeah, OK.

K.C got speed this yr. N.E look slow tonite..... we might win this afc east... go cutler6

Back
Top Bottom