Did the Patriots play tonight? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the Patriots play tonight?

If by lately, you mean status quo. It has been the norm since I've been a member with many staff changes/turn over that the main forum is for Dolphin related news. Once in a great while a thread will be allowed for some time when it's a game that impacts Miami making playoffs(if x team loses, miami makes it, etc..) or something about a former player that is no longer in the league. Other then that, stuff is usually moved to where it should go.

I've been a member since 2006. I've never seen so much moving and editing before. People getting slapped because any mention of Kaepernick is "political", people getting slapped because discussing global warming in a thread about a hurricane is political. It goes on and on. I was checking out the site all night and didn't see a word about the Pats game. Are we Dolphins fans? Does the Patriots game affect the Dolphins? I believe so.

I've been a member since 2006. I've never seen so much moving and editing before. People getting slapped because any mention of Kaepernick is "political", people getting slapped because discussing global warming in a thread about a hurricane is political. It goes on and on. I was checking out the site all night and didn't see a word about the Pats game. Are we Dolphins fans? Does the Patriots game affect the Dolphins? I believe so.

Not trying to stir you up or anything, was just simply stating what I have seen as the norm. I mean if you have a problem with something, perhaps contact a staff member via PM. May work better to understand why it was moved over a vague remark in a thread imho.

Wait according to you wasn't Brady12 supposed to pull this one out as qbwinz???
yr
well this is just one game... they have win last 17 yr. I am dolphins fan. me and you was not expecting N.E to lose...

"Fans" took it the same way, too.

DJLIXANUEAEWSdD.jpg

That scheme isn't looking too good without talent. ( specifically Edge rushing and LB talent)

Game shifted when the Chiefs started getting to Brady.

Also, Pats couldn't generate any pass rush, which allowed Alex Smith to destroy them.

If buffalo and the jets lose as well, we will be at the top of the division by not playing!

I was bummed when I went to the dolphins forum for some pats roasting and found nothing. What's the point if we cant celebrate our most hated rivals beat down on national tv and us being ahead of them in the standings for what seems like the first time ever?

Back
Top Bottom