did we forget about TE? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

did we forget about TE?

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I wasn't going to post anything because I still can't figure out why we are drafting like this but should we be so content with our TE's??? I'm not thinkin so, I wish we woulda drafted one of the top 3 TE's. What the freak is the deal??

Dustin Keller is are starter (and is vastly underratted on this board), Charles Clay is are backup, and Eggnew is the project.

I wouldnt mind adding a TE, but CB,OL and a Pass rusher were far bigger needs

Keller and Clay are here add a primary blocking tiight end and you're fine for the year. There are two highly touted tight ends in the 2014 draft.

There's still a good chunk of talented TEs available.

Ryan Otten, San Jose State

Joseph Fauria, UCLA

Mychal Rivera, Tennessee

Zach Sudfeld, Nevada

Kasa and Sims are excellent blockers. Dion Sims I love, but the off the field **** is not up Joe's alley

I guess I'm just thinkin behind keller we have no one... clay can't block worth a damn either...

I believe Miami spent time with Dion Sims. He may be on the 4th round radar.

We are not drafting a TE! We have D. Keller, C. Clay, and M. Eggnuts. J. Ireland spent a 3rd round pick on that goof ball and they are going to make him into a professional if it kills him. I bet they do it though. I'm rooting for all of them this year. I think we're set.

Maybe you are forgetting that we drafted one last season and the season before (both who are on the team) and we signed a starting TE in D Keller in free agency.

It has been in all the papers.............

They still have Yeatman if i remember? hes our blocking TE

and Keller and Clay can both stretch the field. Clay didn't get enough reps, he can be a star!

WR is a bigger need than TE. We screwed up big time not taking keenan allen.

They will probably take one with one of their 5th round picks. I doubt they are putting all their Eggs in Eggnew's basket. Clay is an H-Back/Full back not a true tight end. Keller is not a good blocker and is only on a one year deal.

I'm content with our tight ends. If anything, we should draft a tight end high possibly next year

Back
Top Bottom