Did we have any LB's out there last night? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did we have any LB's out there last night?

Rich22

Phin DieHard!
Reaction score
I don't want to be critical after a great win but that game should not have been that close. Our offense was awesome but what has happened to our D? I watched the Jets and that kid Harris was all over the field. He was there on most plays sideline to sideline. Did our LB's have a tackle? I know Crowder had 1 in the backfield finally but c'mon.

We play a 3-4 so our LB's have to cover sideline to sideline and make the plays! If our line doesn't make the tackle then the DB's or safeties have to. I rarely see Ayodele or Crowder stop a play up the middle or even off tackle. And I know Taylor will rush wide so he is a non factor and most of the time Porter does as well. This has to be the worst set of LB's I have seen. On paper people get hyped with the names but does anyone have the stats as to how many tackles this group has this year? They have to rank at the bottom as a group. How can you play a whole game and not have 1 tackle as a LB? We can blame the secondary all we want but I think the bigger weakness is at LB. Again I compare David Harris and what he did last night - that was impressive. He outplayed all 4 of our LB's by himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom