Did we trade Bedell twice? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did we trade Bedell twice?

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Packers | Bedell Acquired from Dolphins - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 21 May 2005 13:30:25 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Green Bay Packers have traded a conditional seventh-round draft choice in the 2006 NFL Draft to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for OL Brad Bedell. He will be joining his fourth NFL team and at this point, he is not guaranteed of making Green Bay's final roster.

He must of had a twin brother with the same name or something.... :tongue:

I do believe that this is an error, but they are making it sound like it just happened today.

How can a draft pick be both conditional and a 7th round? Does that mean if he is any good, we get a 7th rounder?

there is no 7th round... the 7th round is considered Free agent pick ups

conditional on him making the roster. If GB had cut him, then it would have been no pick at all.

Jonny said:
What draft have you been watching? There most certainly is a 7th round.

Jonny said:

Yes there is a 7th round. I am not sure but I would think the conditional pick is that if he makes the GB team then Miami gets the pick.

Jonny said:

:roflmao: If you say so.

My bad... not sure what i was thinking.... Free Agents are the 8th round to many beers last night.:D

Jonny said:
My bad... not sure what i was thinking.... Free Agents are the 8th round to many beers last night.:D

There isnt an 8th round. Its just 1-7.

Brad Bedell was traded last season for a 2006 conditional 7th rounder, he did make the team, and he did play for them last year. He would come in on there 6 O-Lineman packages.

CanadianPhinFan said:
:roflmao:

But I'm pretty sure he just means F/A's are like the 8th round.

I guess so........

:tongue:

PhinDude88 said:
There isnt an 8th round. Its just 1-7.
I was reading an article where they refered to the signing of undrafted free agents as the 8th round of the draft thats all I ment by that.

Back
Top Bottom