Did you guys see Baltimore traded 4th round pick for Fabian Washington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did you guys see Baltimore traded 4th round pick for Fabian Washington

ssnjamerson

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I would have gave up our 4th we got for Booker for him . He was a great CB in Oakland and had one off field issue. The Ravens got a steal here and we are still CB less in MIA so what are we doing. I would have gave them JT for Fabian and Im still hoping LITO is still and eagle so we can trade him for JT straight up. I hope so and I know we need a good corner cause the ones we have now couldnt guard Helen Keller. We suck at that postion. Merling and Langford are not pas rushers so if we cant pressure the QB they are going to have all day to make our crappy CB toast. Get a CB Billy. I cant believe we passed on Godfrey and Molden with#64 Terrible draft taking 2 RB and no WR /CB why not Scandrick instead of Parmele cmon

as much as it pains me to say it, he was great in oakland. he was solid in coverage up until this past season. but he offers no support in run and really doesnt seem like hes going to want to either....

btw, his off field incident was pretty much nothing, it had nothing to do with him getting traded.

he sold his house in Oakland LONG before that even happen

Back
Top Bottom