Did you guys see T. Pape | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did you guys see T. Pape

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Did anyone see the Berlin\Frankfurt game?

Tony Pape played lights out at RT. If he can stay healthy and come home playing like he did today, that gives this OL a nice problem...and I mean that in a good way. He was dominate, as was their whole OL..but I kept my eyes on him the whole game and he didn't miss a block...stay on his man, even when his man had a edge, he stayed in the guy's way.

Moa is very versatile also, he got a lot of pub. He has good hands and great blocking skills as a FB, I look forward to seeing more from him, but Pape was the story for the phins today as Berlin blasted Frankfurt.

BTW, Sam Simmons got a lot of pub too, who's he playing for now, I missed who allocated him.

MDFINFAN said:
Did anyone see the Berlin\Frankfurt game?

Tony Pape played lights out at RT. If he can stay healthy and come home playing like he did today, that gives this OL a nice problem...and I mean that in a good way. He was dominate, as was their whole OL..but I kept my eyes on him the whole game and he didn't miss a block...stay on his man, even when his man had a edge, he stayed in the guy's way.

Moa is very versatile also, he got a lot of pub. He has good hands and great blocking skills as a FB, I look forward to seeing more from him, but Pape was the story for the phins today as Berlin blasted Frankfurt.

BTW, Sam Simmons got a lot of pub too, who's he playing for now, I missed who allocated him.

Sam Simmons is with the Steelers now. The game was on NFL network.

C'mon man???

TONY PAPE WILL REPRESENT THE PHINS IN THE PRO BOWL!! HE DOMINATED THE WORLD LEAGUE!! :shakeno: SORRY FOR THE SARCASM!

Phinmaster1354 said:
TONY PAPE WILL REPRESENT THE PHINS IN THE PRO BOWL!! HE DOMINATED THE WORLD LEAGUE!! :shakeno: SORRY FOR THE SARCASM!

:rolleyes:

Phinmaster1354 said:

That's how Kurt Warner started out, Deholme of the panthers, you have to start dominating somewhere to be able to play in the NFL..I was happy to see his foot work, his meanness, and toughness..It was good to see a OLman from the phins dominate something after last year.

Phinmaster1354 said:
Sorry for the pessimism too?:shakeno:

Minor Leagues!!!

Trust me! I'd love to find a diamond in the rough,I want him to be a stud,but I was being sarcastic since it's premature to grade his play this early in the NFL's version of the minor leagues!! Just like Moa and all the DOLPHIN projects I wish them all the best!!As with any DOLFAN we are NOT used to losing, so if anyone can develop and make the PHINS better I am all for it!!

MDFINFAN said:
That's how Kurt Warner started out, Deholme of the panthers, you have to start dominating somewhere to be able to play in the NFL..I was happy to see his foot work, his meanness, and toughness..It was good to see a OLman from the phins dominate something after last year.

I must concur. I watched tony play and he looked good. But as the others stated it was against minor league talent. But it is promising to see him dominant.

Phinmaster1354 said:
Trust me! I'd love to find a diamond in the rough,I want him to be a stud,but I was being sarcastic since it's premature to grade his play this early in the NFL's version of the minor leagues!! Just like Moa and all the DOLPHIN projects I wish them all the best!!As with any DOLFAN we are NOT used to losing, so if anyone can develop and make the PHINS better I am all for it!!
We're all just grumpy from last season.;)

MDFINFAN said:

Wasnt Marcus Robinson a NFLE star once? Dont underestimate the possibility of a CFL, AFL or NFLE making it big.

I'm glad there are some of you guys that can tolerate enough of NFL Europe to keep us updated. I tried watching some yesterday, and it was just awful. I also dared myself to watch some Arena football, with the same results. I need some real football real fast. Especially this draft. But awesome news about Pape and Moa.

Well if you dominate in the minors then it means you just might make in the pro's. Not always, but it's good to hear that our late round pick from last year is showing some signs of talent.

FinzManiac said:
Well if you dominate in the minors then it means you just might make in the pro's. Not always, but it's good to hear that our late round pick from last year is showing some signs of talent.

Pape was a good product of Michigan's OL. He can become a good RG or RT soon...

Back
Top Bottom