Did You Know? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did You Know?

The Marino stat is interesting, the common occurrence of the digit, “1”, is not.
?? seriously?? I am no mathematical wizard but I can say with complete confidence that it is much more likely that a QB gets his first win vs the same team as a previous QB got his first win than it is a QB to get his first TD pass to a WR whose number is that day's date while the QB's number completes that days date.
A qb would get their first win vs the same team 1 in 31 times, (actually lower than that since they often get their first win vs division teams which they play much more often), but most WR have numbers that aren't even under 12 (the number of months), so they wouldn't even be eligible. Basically the only way it could happen is if you found a WR with the numbers 9, 10,11, or 12 who just happened to catch the 1st TD from a rookie QB. Highly unlikely to find one, Tua and Parker may very well be the first ever.

Not only did #1 throw to #11 for his first TD on 11/1, but Tua got his #1 win that just happened to be a 11 pt victory, on a week where we had the #1 defense and the #11 offense. This is where we start the Twilight Zone music. if this all seems to magical just stop and think of the backup QB's nickname, magic. But that is just the beginning. Once you take a deeper dive you will find out that 111 years ago the Tagovailoa family had a butler named Parker, while that same year the Parker family had a butler named Thomas Uriah Adams, (TUA). Even more interesting was that Mr Parker was born on Jan 11th, (1/11) while Thomas Uriah Adams was born on Nov 1st (11/1). But if that seems strange check this out. Later Mr Parker got tired of driving Ms Daisy so he bought a farm and started raising......you guessed it RAMS !!! Tua's first victory was vs the rams, and what is even crazier is later that same year Mr Parker was out riding his Bronco and it was struck by a lighting Bolt, ok ok I promise to stop drinking before making post in the future, but I just couldn't stop myself, lol
GO FINS !!!!

'Til one and one are one, eleven
So glow, child, glow
I'm heading back home

Back
Top Bottom