Did you see any of Inside the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did you see any of Inside the NFL

Noland

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Marino said that he was excited an that he was going to be helping with personel.

Chris Collinsworth asked him about the Qb situation Marino would not give him no answers but he did say that he was looking at QB position o-line and WR's.

Bob Costas made a comment that most people say that Wanny run you off the team. Marino said that Wanny said that you could come back if you want to he said to be honest it was time for me to quit.

I tell you he looks ready and fired up to get started. He will be ready.

He said Matt Millen called him but did not get to talk to him long. Marino said this is a little bit different situation than Millen. He said Millen had to hire abunch of coaches an assistanse just as say rebuild the. Marino said it is different in Miami they already have a good team and staff except for a few skilled players.

Oh yea Costas named a few QB's: Brunell,and Warner or keep Fiedler.

All in all Marino is ready to start.

What do yall think

i think he should trade the draft for manning jk.

i think he'll do a good job and get better every season. hopefully this year he has enough influence to bring in a Bulger, Owens, etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
He also was asked about the inexpierence he had an he said he knows the team he watches games and studies the game yes it is a learning experience.

To me he sounds confident.

That Wanda at Large now she was funny picking on the dolphins and Marino: She said the dolphins took another person from Inside the NFL first it was Jimmy Johnson that did not work now he is at Fox

They took a old Player in Cris Carter an they like to killed him.

Then they took Dan

She said she needed a Nick Bioniconti Voodoo doll

She want wanted to know if Wanny was on Extasy if he were some one give him some.

She said maybe the dolphins would hire her next.

that show gets worse every year.. and who will they replace marino with..? shannon sharpe?? give me a break. it was good when they had len dawson and nick..
Wanda sucks.. so does the other guy, lopez or whatever..
there are only so many jokes you can make about football every week..
i hope they are both gone from that show next year.

Costas named a few QB's: Brunell,and Warner or keep Fiedler.

All in all Marino is ready to start.

What do yall think

I SAY HIRING A FORMER ALL-PRO AND HALL OF FAME QB TO ADVISE ON PERSONNEL IS A SMART MOVE.

LOOKING FORWARD TO 2004. I KNOW ONE THING, THIS UPCOMING OFF-SEASON WILL BE FILLED WITH SPECULATION ON NEW ACQUISITIONS AND WAIVERS, FOR MANY POSITIONS ON D AND O. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
The best part of the show was when Wanda Sikes did a skit on Marino!

Back
Top Bottom