Didn't i say the ravens weren't that good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Didn't i say the ravens weren't that good

fins513

Practice Squad
Reaction score
remember back i had a thread sayin the ravens are not that good.

Nope. :shrug:

I'll say this: you and anybody else who said it sure had it over me when it came to that team based on that first week loss. Then again, remember that we didn't look so great ourselves. I'll reserve judgment about how good or bad the Ravens are for a month or so. We'll have a good idea by then...

The most accurate way to tell if a team is good or bad IMO is wait until week 8... Thats when you can pretty much tell if a team is good or not..

Week 1 doesnt mean anything..

yeah give me a break...last year when the patsys took a dump to the jills were you saying they stunk too?

its one game. Miami took a dump to the texans 1st game last year. So lets wait before saying anything rash that will make us look stupid later.

I was surprised. I thought the Browns were going to be beyond crap.

I wish I would have listened to you.I picked the Ravens in the Survivor contest.Out the first week.Pityful.I am glad I am not a gambler.

TexasFinFan said:
The most accurate way to tell if a team is good or bad IMO is wait until week 8... Thats when you can pretty much tell if a team is good or not..

Week 1 doesnt mean anything..
I prefer to wait until week 15.

I picked them in a survivor contest as well. I think I picked the Dolphins over the Texans in that one to start last year... :(

Back
Top Bottom