didn't watch the game but... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

didn't watch the game but...

dolfancoolio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
just read the stats and frerotte was 2 from 3....3 pass attempts?!?! we can't really judge frerotte by tonight's game and while he didn't play all that well when he started in the other games it seems to me that the majority of what he was doing wrong was overthrowing the receivers on the deep routes (medium routes looked ok except receivers dropped a lot of balls). This is definitely correctable and while it won't be an overnight thing, you can bet that he'll be focusing on getting it right day in day out. There is reason for optimism around here, but everyone wants to focus on the negatives. While we're not going to have a spectacular year (i predict 7-9) who, other than the homers, actually expected us to??? the future is bright for the fins, instead of feeling down get fired up for the pigskin!!! i have waited sooooo patiently for this upcoming season and now its just over a week away, i'm not gonna let our qb play in a bunch of pre-season games ruin my excitement for this year and neither should you. GO FINS!!!!

The bigger picture is that Feeley threw 4-17 with another INT for TD. WHo cares about Frerotte's stats when Feeley sucks so bad that any other QB woulkd be a better option than him.

Back
Top Bottom