Die hard fins fan from Long Island | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Die hard fins fan from Long Island

GervStatus

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Real quick, my name is mike and i was born and raised in Lindenhurst, Long Island, NY. I am 23 years old and have been a dolphins fan since before i can remember. I dont even know what drove me to be a dolphins fan as my entire family is comprised of Jet fans. It gets pretty lonely up here for a dolphin fan and im glad to have somewhere to go to be connected to all the other fin fans around.

Hello everyone. Real quick, my name is mike and i was born and raised in Lindenhurst, Long Island, NY. I am 23 years old and have been a dolphins fan since before i can remember. I dont even know what drove me to be a dolphins fan as my entire family is comprised of Jet fans. It gets pretty lonely up here for a dolphin fan and im glad to have somewhere to go to be connected to all the other fin fans around.
Well hopefully after week 1 you will have some bragging rights!:up:

Welcome to the webs largest and best fan community. I think you will find you accommodations are the best in the business.

The staff and I are at your service and don't hesitate to contact us should you need anything or have any questions.

-Matt
Owner/Admin
FinHeaven.com

Hey fellow long islander here.... great site for info and to vent... Our time as DOLFANS is coming..... welcome and week 1 is almost upon us!!!

Back
Top Bottom