Diff. between Feely/Losman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Diff. between Feely/Losman

yeah, i'm with you Losman SUCKS :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I have to give some credit, he did a decent job last week, but i figured he would come back down for the Bucs game. He's still essentially a rookie and good teams are gonna force some mistakes. Time will tell how many of those mistakes will cripple his team or whether he will bounce back.

Feeley is in his 5th year and Losman is in his 2nd. That's a huge difference, right now the Bills offense has done nothing. Losman is going to get this year and next, it's way too early to pass judgement on him. Buffalo's defense is gonna keep them in most games, but they are not making any plays in the passing game right now. The more I watch McGahee, he reminds me of Eddie George, not the washed up George, but the one who was one of the top running backs in the league for the Titans.

Well...We're sucking *** on offense and still only down by 6 points on the road.

Hopefully Willis gets going in the 2nd half as he is known for, and McGee keeps busting out nice returns. I think we're going to need a key turnover or 2 to pull this one out.

GO BILLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only positive I can draw from Week 2 is I have TO and Palmer starting today. Combined for over 50 pts.

Back
Top Bottom