Different angle - Who do the players want least | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Different angle - Who do the players want least

tcdrover

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you were a Dolphin player, who would you least want to play for?

Caughlin has to be #1, but right behind him is probably Marty.

What do you think?

I'm sure Saban was already starting to wear thin with some of the players from what I've read. (Questioning Zach's manhood :shakeno: )....

:dolphins:

i hate joe gibbs..... i think he needs to retire, i would also hate to play fo the tuna....he's a d*ck

What do you think?

I'm sure Saban was already starting to wear thin with some of the players from what I've read. (Questioning Zach's manhood :shakeno: )....

I wouldnt see the big deal in playing for Marty, heck Id be exited to play for a guy who just went 14-2

Id hate to play for Parcells....I dont like the guy at all. Not that he is an option, Im just saying

I wouldnt see the big deal in playing for Marty, heck Id be exited to play for a guy who just went 14-2

Id hate to play for Parcells....I dont like the guy at all. Not that he is an option, Im just saying

Probably Art Shell, cuz he's completely clueless. He just stands there on the sidelines with his clipboard from the 80s, jotting down poems.

Probably Art Shell, cuz he's completely clueless. He just stands there on the sidelines with his clipboard from the 80s, jotting down poems.

I forgot about him.

He is a d*ck. I remember him screaming at the Hoss and calling him a stupid cracker on the sidelines...:lol:

If a white person did that, they would have fired him on the spot...

art sheel sucks..... i also think gruden looks like he would piss me off..

What do you think?

Obviously you don't pay much attention to what Marty's players have said about him...MVP Ladainian Tomlinson said he's not the problem, he's a great coach and that he's like a father figure and everyone loves to play hard for him.

really depends on the player...

i hear a lot of people saying they wouldnt want to play for parcells...only players that dont like playing for parcells are the ones that dont like to play hard.

What do you think?

Since we don't have any here to ask, this is pretty pointless.

Obviously you don't pay much attention to what Marty's players have said about him...MVP Ladainian Tomlinson said he's not the problem, he's a great coach and that he's like a father figure and everyone loves to play hard for him.

When he was at KC there were plenty of players that didn't want to play for him. There was a player that left SD right when he got hired because he didn't want to deal with him as well.

I think he's a very good coach. He was actually my favorite coach when he was with the Browns, but I DO pay attention and everywhere he's gone there have been (some) players that didn't like his style...

I lost a lot of respect for LT after seeing those interviews of him trashing the Patriots and their coach. He didn't exactly come off as the sharpest blade in the kitchen drawer...:evil:

Since we don't have any here to ask, this is pretty pointless.

"If YOU were a Dolphin player..." <> "Dolphin players..."

It is a theoretical question & requires a bit of imagination...:rolleyes2 :D

Rich Kotite. Number one worst coach ever. He is probably a secondary coach for some pee wee team in North Dakota.

I forgot about him.

He is a d*ck. I remember him screaming at the Hoss and calling him a stupid cracker on the sidelines...:lol:

If a white person did that, they would have fired him on the spot...

For what? The only insult was calling him stupid. Being called a Cracker is definately not an insult to a true son of the South.

Back
Top Bottom