difficult, painful, but it is the way to do it !!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

difficult, painful, but it is the way to do it !!!!!!

I'm not entirely sure any take on whether or not this is the correct way to do it is relevant...because I don't think something this drastic has ever been done before. If they get MORE than a first for Fitzpatrick, I'm just gonna raise my eyebrows, sit back, and "enjoy" the ride.

The Dolphins are going to have a lot of picks, a lot of money, and no Jeff Ireland in sight for the next couple years.

I've said this before to other people...are we sure Sam Hinkie isn't somewhere in the building?

Most fans don´t understand why this is happening but believe me it´s the only way to finally put together a winning franchise again. the dolphins have been a mediocre team since the late 80´s with some flashes of brilliance nothing more, nothing consistent year after year.
the only way to rebuild a team is by getting rid of the mediocre culture and keep players that really want to work hard and believe in the process, players that can adapt to whatever needs to be done, that don´t cry or complain, guys that try and let the coaches decide the best position or plays for them.

Brian Flores knows exactly what kind of team he wants, what kind of defense and offense, has full support from Grier and both are putting together a clear plan that i have not seen since Coach Shula.

they will draft their own players that can fit the system, young hungry players, they´ll stay away as much as they can from FA´s and prima donnas, they will only sign FAs that are very much needed and have the right mentality. REMEMBER THE NO NAME DEFENSE ???? that´s the concept, a group of no names that play together hard and are one.

Jesse Davis has the right mentality so is Josh Rosen, no complains they just work.

Mincah Fitzpatrick moans, complains ....alright you have permission to seek a trade that suits us and has the right reward for the fins, if you can find it you are gone, if not then stay and work without complaining or moaning. you get paid a lot of money we need the best in you, we don´t need your ego. I love it !!!! I don´t care if we loose by 40 points it´s meaningless right now, we are building from point zero.
Flashes of luck more like it - Brady goes down - Ol Noodle arm made enuf 8 Yd hitch passes to get us first in the division - most thot we arrived

As the losses pile up, the pain will get easier. In the end, wether it's 40-0, or 7-0 it's still a loss and one step closer to the top pick. There's no point in complaining or acting surprised, we all were warned this was coming, if you're not emotionally strong enough to handle it, my advice would be to take a break from it and not watch the games. This is most likely going to continue and happen just about every week. Yes, the team is currently trash and it isn't going to change anytime soon.
Bingo - move on move out if you can’t handle that this decision was made at Flores hire

OMG, you’re another Tua Tua Tua guy, will you live in the present for crying out loud, how the hell do you know we’re going after Tua or if he’s going to pull an Eli Manning????? For ****s sake, do you know that’s only happened twice in my lifetime? First Elway and then Manning, it’s rare, very rare for that to happen. I swear based on your posts you’re living in a video game. Worry about what we can control and not worry what could happen

First of all...I am 100% tank. Before we got on the field, I was 100% DOUBLE tank. That said, if we have gutted our team, alienated one of our better players just to pick #1 and draft the DE from Ohio State then you are as crazy as Flores is clueless.

I don't know if he's going to pull a Manning. What I do know is that a product of Sabans system is calling BS on the system and there is a chance that Tua sees this and wants no part of it. If you can't see that, you have blinders on to accessorize your rose-colored glasses.

Worry about what we can control...who knows what that is except losing games badly. We can't control getting impact players here because who buys tickets to a sinking ship? We can't say we control the draft because we don't know what Tua is saying to himself.

I'm not entirely sure any take on whether or not this is the correct way to do it is relevant...because I don't think something this drastic has ever been done before. If they get MORE than a first for Fitzpatrick, I'm just gonna raise my eyebrows, sit back, and "enjoy" the ride.

The Dolphins are going to have a lot of picks, a lot of money, and no Jeff Ireland in sight for the next couple years.

I've said this before to other people...are we sure Sam Hinkie isn't somewhere in the building?
The difference between the sixers and the dolphins is that there are five players on a basketball court and 22 on a football field. And...look at where it's gotten the sixers so far.

In my view it seemed like we were going about the correct way to do it

A young OL was being formed with a vet C and an anchor LT
These guys played together most of the preseason
We had some good pieces to work with in
Tunsil
Drake
P Williams
Minkah
X
Baker
We were set with the upcoming draft and good with cap money to fill a couple holes and add to the core I listed above
We had Rosen an actual QB to evaluate with a chance to be the guy going forward

There were enough vets in Kilgore, Jones, Alonzo to keep us somewhat competent and do a real eval during this season with no playoff expectations and see where we were going into 2020
All idiot Flores had to do was put in systems to allow this to happen and try and mask deficiencies through it all then ball out and see what happened

No instead we NUKE everything resulting in the worst Dolphin team and maybe just team ever
The 1976 Buccaneers are the watermark for futility in the modern era. Ironically they almost beat the Fins that year.

The difference between the sixers and the dolphins is that there are five players on a basketball court and 22 on a football field. And...look at where it's gotten the sixers so far.

Two bounces away from taking the eventual NBA champions to overtime in Game 7 of their series? A shot away from the ECF?

I'll admit it's difficult to watch unfold on Sunday Afternoons. Not what I've become accustomed to watching, in terms of competitiveness. But I'm on board with the tear down, tank or franchise reset. Miami has tried repeatedly to become a consistent winner and has failed. Imho, the only way to do it right is by starting from scratch. Judgement day will be in about 3 years. If nothing has changed, it be because the wrong players were chosen. Which means a totally new F/O would be inorder.

Come on, everybody that look at the schedule when it came out knew that we were in for a tough as hell first 4 games. Some people are crying about how bad we look, and yes we do look bad. Think chess not checkers. The people in charge have stated they are in this for the long haul. They have pulled off a couple nice trades ala Jimmy Johnson in his hey day. They are weeding out those who don't want to be here, and I think when this gets rebuilt it will once again be a place where players will want to come and play. I'm old and don/t have a ton of time left to see a winner but some of you crybabies are just pathetic. Go build a team on Madden and "just win baby".

It’s actually not the way to do it or expansion teams would have been relevant sooner. It took the Texans 8 years before they had a winning record (9-7). The new Browns had a 9-7 record their fourth year, but that was their only winning season out of the first 9 seasons.

It’s actually not the way to do it or expansion teams would have been relevant sooner. It took the Texans 8 years before they had a winning record (9-7). The new Browns had a 9-7 record their fourth year, but that was their only winning season out of the first 9 seasons.

I bet youre a real hit at parties

Expansion teams don’t have the amount of picks we have in the next two drafts

This season is like the first time I experienced tear gas. I remember saying to myself beforehand “everything is going to be fine” and “it won’t be that bad”. Then (when the smoke hit me) I thought “they’re trying to kill us”.

Most fans don´t understand why this is happening but believe me it´s the only way to finally put together a winning franchise again. the dolphins have been a mediocre team since the late 80´s with some flashes of brilliance nothing more, nothing consistent year after year.
the only way to rebuild a team is by getting rid of the mediocre culture and keep players that really want to work hard and believe in the process, players that can adapt to whatever needs to be done, that don´t cry or complain, guys that try and let the coaches decide the best position or plays for them.

Brian Flores knows exactly what kind of team he wants, what kind of defense and offense, has full support from Grier and both are putting together a clear plan that i have not seen since Coach Shula.

they will draft their own players that can fit the system, young hungry players, they´ll stay away as much as they can from FA´s and prima donnas, they will only sign FAs that are very much needed and have the right mentality. REMEMBER THE NO NAME DEFENSE ???? that´s the concept, a group of no names that play together hard and are one.

Jesse Davis has the right mentality so is Josh Rosen, no complains they just work.

Mincah Fitzpatrick moans, complains ....alright you have permission to seek a trade that suits us and has the right reward for the fins, if you can find it you are gone, if not then stay and work without complaining or moaning. you get paid a lot of money we need the best in you, we don´t need your ego. I love it !!!! I don´t care if we loose by 40 points it´s meaningless right now, we are building from point zero.

true. mincah is gone if not this year next year.

Back
Top Bottom