Dignity | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dignity

I hear you. Shula was an amazing coach, but he also inherited a team with a lot of young talent and a really skilled GM. When he struggled it was because of bad drafts and not being able to duplicate that talent level.

Not saying Flores is the guy. I'm really concerned right now considering Miami has lost by a combined 102-10 in two games. I can't recall any team having as bad a two-game stretch, even going back to expansion teams.

If you’re considering creating a thread and it looks anything like this, please reconsider.

Not sure how I offended here - I am just reminiscing on a time when my beloved Phins were being led by people who had ( or at least seemed to have) class and diginity. There is no dignity in what is happening here. There's no evidence of heart, passion or the most remote appreciation for the fans. The past 20 years have been rough. We can lose - I get - it's a rebuild. But this is worse. Even New Mexico State scored on Alabama.

I'm assuming this is a shot at Flores...very classy.

My apologies I guess....
Well I suppose I THOUGHT I was following a forum for a decade now filled with brothers going through the same pain. A picture of the iconic DON and reminiscing about his dignity and class was not to generate animosity. Most of us old-timers might understand what I am missing. There is no dignity in watching the WAY we are losing now. Can we agree upon that?

As for Flores - I'd love to hear the XO's experts give me confidence and evidence that this staff (not just Flores) knows what its doing even though we have no talent. Adjustments? Game plan? is there any evidence after only 2 games that these guys know how to coach? And therefore will have the credibility to draw in Free Agents with all that cash we will have next 2 years? I ask an honest question to the brothers who know what they are watching on the field.

Guys, take it easy on the OP........we haven't won a super bowl in 46 years. There's a lot of frustration going on. I for one don't mind what's happening if it's going to help us in the future but I understand the frustration.

The laughing won't last long.

The 20 some top 75 selections we are going to have over the next 4 years will see to it.

If the plan revolves around the draft and it's potential long haul returns on trades, sky's the limit.

I want to win a super bowl and still have 2 firsts and 2 seconds immediately after.

I hear you. Shula was an amazing coach, but he also inherited a team with a lot of young talent and a really skilled GM. When he struggled it was because of bad drafts and not being able to duplicate that talent level.

Not saying Flores is the guy. I'm really concerned right now considering Miami has lost by a combined 102-10 in two games. I can't recall any team having as bad a two-game stretch, even going back to expansion teams.

Flores would have not played that young talent then forced them to leave if we are keeping score here

Back
Top Bottom