Dignity | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dignity

The hate for Flores already is laughable.

Can you give me one logical reason for swapping tackles and benching Calhoun for game 1?
All the playing time for Aikens?
Not using Drake?
Keeping the bearded wonder in past 1/2 time?
Do you see ANYTHING from this position coach?

The hate for Flores already is laughable.

Personally I dont hate Flores but these ass whoopings have seriously be made me consider if he is a good coach. These are the worst defeats in League history.

We are watching the worst team hands down in the modern era of sports. It is tough to say where the coaching starts and how much of it should be blamed on them.

I was expecting to suck but I was not expecting to go winless and as the worst (or one of the worst) team of all time.

Can you give me one logical reason for swapping tackles and benching Calhoun for game 1?
All the playing time for Aikens?
Not using Drake?
Keeping the bearded wonder in past 1/2 time?
Do you see ANYTHING from this position coach?
At least give it a year. He's the HC by the way. When you make comments like position coach it doesn't deserve a response.

At least give it a year. He's the HC by the way. When you make comments like position coach it doesn't deserve a response.

His title is HC
Any evidence you see of being a HC?

Sorry I have seen enough

The laughing won't last long.

The 20 some top 75 selections we are going to have over the next 4 years will see to it.

If the plan revolves around the draft and it's potential long haul returns on trades, sky's the limit.

I want to win a super bowl and still have 2 firsts and 2 seconds immediately after.

I am completely onboard with the rebuild - but I am stunned and surprised at the lack of game plan, adjustments and witnessing some examples where the player does not know the play.
Again, objectively, has anyone seen anything from this staff that they know how to coach?
This staff is going to be given the keys to a bunch of top notch talent and tons of $ to sign talent. Can they coach that talent? Yes, I know it's early, but we do not look like a professionally coached team.

Class and Dignity?...is that how you win Super Bowls?

Here I thought we were lacking a passing game, a run game, a good OL, a DL that can stop the run and put pressure on the QB, a decent CB opposite Howard and most of all talent.

Class and Dignity?...is that how you win Super Bowls?

Here I thought we were lacking a passing game, a run game, a good OL, a DL that can stop the run and put pressure on the QB, a decent CB opposite Howard and most of all talent.

Obviously not, you can lose with dignity and class - even though no one wants to lose... You and I have watched them lose for 2 decades and we are still here. But lose like this?
These past 2 weeks are disgusting.
Everyone loves the Coach who can make something out of nothing.
So far, this staff has made nothing out of nothing. No match up wins - except for Williams' TD last week, and the list could go on.

IMHO great post BigNasty.

Question is - do we have the staff to coach that QB and all the talent they will be acquiring?

Based on their track record WHEN they have the horses I'd say the odds are at least decent.

But that's just speculation one way or another -- and we all know things can also change pretty quickly.

But I think we also know it's a good thing to have a high performance QB, and as Shula said,

bad luck if you ain't got one.

Beyond that we obviously have serious work to do on the OL. Probably addressed 50/50 via draft and FA.

It's all based on tendencies and probabilities and no guaranteed outcomes.

Based on their track record WHEN they have the horses I'd say the odds are at least decent.

But that's just speculation one way or another -- and we all know things can also change pretty quickly.

But I think we also know it's a good thing to have a high performance QB, and as Shula said,

bad luck if you ain't got one.

Beyond that we obviously have serious work to do on the OL. Probably addressed 50/50 via draft and FA.

It's all based on tendencies and probabilities and no guaranteed outcomes.

Thanks.
My real anxieties come from the fact they have no track record. Just as assistants. And we have not come to play so far.
I was under the impression the brain trust and leadership skills were there to at least compete. We know we don;t have much talent on the field. If there's no adjustments made, no matchups won, players with known great character displaying the opposite, trade rumor leaking out of a pseudo-Patriots locker room, I believe we have the right to question this staff leading the rebuild. (Of course there's nothing we can do except log onto Finheaven looking for hope ).

Back
Top Bottom