Dion Jordan and his ol' lady weigh in on Miami acquiring former Oregon roommate Kiko. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan and his ol' lady weigh in on Miami acquiring former Oregon roommate Kiko.

the thing is if he is reinstated I'm pretty sure he is at the like 30 drug test per month level now...something crazy and one more strike and I think he's banned from the league for life period

which makes it hard to carry him on the 53 and if you can't do that you might as well not even give him another look (unless your goal is to recoup signing bonus moneys)

THATS his girl...? I've seen better looking women on a Tuesday afternoon at the strip joint.

Well if you would wake your lazy azz up and go at 9am during the shift she works you would see her there lol.

I would have been fine staying put and having our first and second round picks.
Maybe taking Star or Sheldon number one and a good player in second round

We would have drafted Xavier Rhodes. We wouldn't have been trading picks for overpayed lameass CB Maxwell.

You guys taking shots at his girlfriend are reminding me of Miko. Have a little class please.

Anybody else getting a uncomfortable feeling,our front office is COUNTING on Jordan this year..

no

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

looks leaner to me...maybe gotten the athlete back...I'd bring it to camp

at the very least. Would be silly not to at least take a look at whats left of him

What are the savings if we cut him today or June 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the savings if we cut him today or June 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see no true advantage to June 1st cut except having to split his dead money hit over two seasons.
We save 3.2 million if we cut him . If we use June 1st then we get an extra 1.5 million in capo space for this year but lose 1.5 million next year.
His cap hit will be 6.2 if we keep him

Kiko Alonso has the reputation of being a hard worker and good character guy. He could be precisely what Dion needs to give his old buddy a big kick in the butt and get him off drugs and playing good football. Patrick Peterson succeeded in getting the Honey Badger off the weed and playing good football in AZ, maybe Kiko can do the same here.

Kiko Alonso has the reputation of being a hard worker and good character guy. He could be precisely what Dion needs to give his old buddy a big kick in the butt and get him off drugs and playing good football. Patrick Peterson succeeded in getting the Honey Badger off the weed and playing good football in AZ, maybe Kiko can do the same here.

fairly sure he has a few flags himself

I like a healthy Alonso as a player if he can return to form but he is hardly a good character guy.

On February 19, 2010 Alonso was arrested and charged with a DUI.[4][5] It was a controversial situation for the Oregon Ducks football program, as it had gone through a large volume of player misbehavior off of the field. Chip Kelly and the program had been criticized greatly by fans for being too lenient on star players for the sake of winning just days prior to Kiko's arrest.[6] Coach Kelly made the decision to suspend Kiko for the DUI for the entire 2010 season. In 2011 Kiko was given another chance to be a star on the Ducks football team, but he was arrested again in May 2011 for burglary, criminal trespassing and mischief.[7] The charges stemmed from a burglary attempt on a female victim who reported that Alonso banged on her door and demanded to let him in to her home. The woman called 911, and Alonso smashed down her door and entered her home.[8] He was also found to be intoxicated from alcohol at the scene. Nothing was reportedly missing from the woman's house which led to further speculation if this was a serious attempt of robbery or another public intoxication act of Alonso. He pleaded guilty to the charges and was sentenced to probation, community service, and alcohol abuse counseling.

So yea if you consider two arrests one for a DUI and the other for breaking into a person's house as good character then of course he is a model citizen.
Whats screwed up is he served not one bit of jail time for this incident.

Back
Top Bottom