Dion Jordan interview | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan interview

HOLY CRAP BATMAN !!! Someone please talk me off the ledge with this guy. The more I see him talk the more he terrifies me. He reminds me more of someone who should be parking cars than a football player. I REALLY hope I am wrong about this guy. I know I am going to get flamed for this but my honest thought right now is I would send this guy back to Chip Kelly for a certain LT he drafted.

Not sure if they just woke him up for the interview, or they slipped him a couple of bottles of Nyquil. When you see your top drafted player get more excited about the fact he is going to only have to run in a straight line, and gets to stock his fridge, than anything else it has to make ya wonder. Look, he is a dolphin and I will pull like a mad man for him. I will also hope and pray that I am more wrong about him than I have ever been about anyone, but my gut does not tell me good things about this guy. PLEASE somebody tell me I am crazy.

nothin' but love for ya, but you being crazy has nothing to do with the idea that this kid doesn't seem to have much fire in him (yet?). Teasing aside, I have had the same gut check you have had with Jordan. I just hope it's a personality thing and not a work ethic thing.

he kinda looks like a big dave chapelle to me. seems like he has more of a bball players body than a football players body. but he said he has game, he knows if he don't show on the field than that hurts his game cause his bankroll wont be as high. lets see what he can do on the field, but yeah the interview was more funny to see him than informative

he kinda looks like a big dave chapelle to me. seems like he has more of a bball players body than a football players body. but he said he has game, he knows if he don't show on the field than that hurts his game cause his bankroll wont be as high. lets see what he can do on the field, but yeah the interview was more funny to see him than informative

I thought the EXACT SAME THING...

But let's not make career projections based on his demeanor during interviews. Philbin is a no BS guy and I'm SURE they did their due diligence on him. It's not like he's got tons of baggage from messing up in College. Just because a person isn't what you expected off the field doesn't mean he can't meet or beat expectations on the field.

To me he looks laid back, smart, and honest. And what's the BFD about him being excited about running straight for the QB? To me, it says he's excited because he finally gets to be a true DE instead of having to worry about some kind of hybrid 4-4 DE/LB... He gets to focus on getting to the QB, which is really what that position is all about.

Back
Top Bottom