Dion Jordan interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan interview

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;LlocbXfVxWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=LlocbXfVxWI[/video]

Man, I just can't wait to see him line up opposite of Wake especially against the Pats. Gonna be sweet when they're getting after Brady. :D

He's soooooo laid back.....

Loves football,loves practice loves competition.

When asked about how he likes living in Florida..Dion Jordon "I love the sun,I've been living in the shade for a while."

Would be cool if Michael Clay makes the team we'll have 3 Oregon ducks on the roster. Josh Kaddu,Clay and Jordon

Can't you guys see the swagger man?!! He's one of a kind and he will bring heat into Brady's kitchen oh yeah!

HOLY CRAP BATMAN !!! Someone please talk me off the ledge with this guy. The more I see him talk the more he terrifies me. He reminds me more of someone who should be parking cars than a football player. I REALLY hope I am wrong about this guy. I know I am going to get flamed for this but my honest thought right now is I would send this guy back to Chip Kelly for a certain LT he drafted.

Not sure if they just woke him up for the interview, or they slipped him a couple of bottles of Nyquil. When you see your top drafted player get more excited about the fact he is going to only have to run in a straight line, and gets to stock his fridge, than anything else it has to make ya wonder. Look, he is a dolphin and I will pull like a mad man for him. I will also hope and pray that I am more wrong about him than I have ever been about anyone, but my gut does not tell me good things about this guy. PLEASE somebody tell me I am crazy.

I think he became my favourite dolohin after this video.

Did anyone else see him salivating when talking about QBs

HOLY CRAP BATMAN !!! Someone please talk me off the ledge with this guy. The more I see him talk the more he terrifies me. He reminds me more of someone who should be parking cars than a football player. I REALLY hope I am wrong about this guy. I know I am going to get flamed for this but my honest thought right now is I would send this guy back to Chip Kelly for a certain LT he drafted.

Not sure if they just woke him up for the interview, or they slipped him a couple of bottles of Nyquil. When you see your top drafted player get more excited about the fact he is going to only have to run in a straight line, and gets to stock his fridge, than anything else it has to make ya wonder. Look, he is a dolphin and I will pull like a mad man for him. I will also hope and pray that I am more wrong about him than I have ever been about anyone, but my gut does not tell me good things about this guy. PLEASE somebody tell me I am crazy.

What exactly do you mean by this? He's a young man, a rookie at that, just getting out of college. He probably does smoke marijuana in my opinion as most people do. You mean the LT that has been taking 2nd team reps? No thanks. Oh YOU'RE CRAZY.

yeah it's like he's a rookie and not used to giving interviews.

Back
Top Bottom