Dion Jordan suspended 4 games for violating NFL performance enhancing policy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan suspended 4 games for violating NFL performance enhancing policy

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
[tweet]484790166591389696[/tweet]

Press release from the Miami Dolphins

Miami Dolphins defensive end Dion Jordan has been suspended without pay for the team's first four games for violating the NFL’s policy on performance enhancing substances.

NFL Spokesperson

“Dion Jordan of the Miami Dolphins has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the 2014 regular season for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

Jordan will be eligible to return to the Dolphins’ active roster on Monday, September 29 following the team’s September 28 game against the Oakland Raiders.

Jordan is eligible to participate in all offseason and preseason practices and games.”

Head Coach Joe Philbin
“We were disappointed to learn about Dion’s suspension. Dion has accepted responsibility for his actions and is committed to improving, both on and off the field, in preparation for the upcoming year.”

Dion Jordan
“I recently learned from the NFL that I tested positive for stimulants that are banned under the NFL policy. I worked carefully with my advisors and the union to investigate the test results, and I take full responsibility for the test results. I’m very sorry for the impact of this situation on my teammates, coaches, Stephen Ross, the entire Dolphins organization, fans and my family as well. I will continue to work extremely hard during training camp and preseason. During the suspension, I will stay in top shape and will be ready to contribute upon my return.”
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/p...By-NFL--/c03e7774-f1f9-4316-bd48-8aea7e4eca10

Back
Top Bottom