Dion Jordan to Seahawks Super Thread. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan to Seahawks Super Thread.

well if he doesn't at least he's in another division and not a twice a year team. I agree though, he's done.

If he records even a single sack in Seattle it will immediately become the most shocking thing I witness in 2017, and considering everything going on, that says a lot.

Interesting...whatever happens from here on with him, it won't change the fact that his welcome was completely worn out here - nothing good was going to happen as long as he stayed.

You have no clue ...He will fit in real nice at either Guard or Tackle ..that's right sit at the end of the bench Guard the Gatorade and Tackle anyone who gets close to it. Scrub!

Let him get to the QB. There are far less athletic guys in the league that earn sacks. Jordan can do it. Lets see if he can remain healthy!

I don't normally root for players to fail or be unsuccessful ... but Jordan is the acception to the rule. I hope this useless POS flames out of the league. I don't wish him ANY success.

IMO classic case of a guy in the wrong system. if he was drafted by a 3-4 team and found some early success I think he would have been a good player. but at the same time it isn't Miami's fault he gave up after he found no success

Dion Jordan will sign with Seahawks

Just read that Jordan has agreed to return to the Pacific Northwest and will sign with Seattle in the next day or two. Hope it works out for him.

already posted. going to merge

In a 4-3 under...if he has recovered his agility and speed, he can contribute very well at the LEO. Bennett will have to watch how outspoken he is if that becomes the case.
I seriously doubt if there was even remotely possible for him to regain any of his past skills he what been cut by Miami. No, I'm inclined to think this one is done.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

He has a better chance of running for and being elected pres ... errr ... spontaneously combusting than he does making the hawks any better. They've been on a nice downward trajectory ever since that unforgivable super bowl decision. Good to see they value consistency.

I think he may have come about as close as possible2 "spontaneous combustion" already:lol:

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

He has a better chance of running for and being elected pres ... errr ... spontaneously combusting than he does making the hawks any better. They've been on a nice downward trajectory ever since that unforgivable super bowl decision. Good to see they value consistency.

I think he may have come about as close as possible2 "spontaneous combustion" already:lol:

Back
Top Bottom