Direct link to my free iPad Dolphins Preview Guide | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Direct link to my free iPad Dolphins Preview Guide

ncmedic5

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey all, Finally have the direct link to the itunes location for my free iPad Miami Dolphins Preview Guide. It's about 300 pages and includes a shout out to FinHeaven in it!

If you download it and if you have an iPad why wouldn't you because it's free and you can always DELETE it if you don't like it...LOL. Please take the time and rate it...:)

Here is the link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/miami-dolphins-phinphanatic/id676716887?mt=11

Awesome! Thanks. Please let me know what you think here and rate it good or bad as well on iTunes. Took a lot of time doing it and had a blast. The dedication in it on page 3 I believe is to the owner of this site.

btw not a fan of the way Apple reconstructed the glossary...lol. It was supposed to be a generic Chapter index but they added in sections at the bottom. You have to click the first page on the glossary to open it.

Great great job! Very impressed! Enjoyed the week by week matchups.. Great pics also! Only got thru 100 pages, and I will read the rest hopefully tomoro..

Back
Top Bottom