Direct Tv Retention | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Direct Tv Retention

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Gave me squat so far this year. They say I still have one promotion which hasn't run out yet and they can't help me until it does. Has anyone gotten anything from them yet? Free ticket? I've been able to do better the last 2 years (free and almost free). Just wondering if I'm too early.

I misspelled "Retention", mods can you help?

I told them I was dropping them and switching to Sling and they dropped my Monthly from $120 to $62 a month without any contract.

I get the nfl ticket for free every year, but it is a hassle about a 45 minute ordeal. If you have fast internet going with a jail broke device is the way to go. My internet service is just to slow or I'd say good bye to directv for good.

Yeah I miss the old C-Band wild feeds. I’ll pay for the ticket again but I’m so tired of paying for Direct TV.

The NFL run ticket here went up this year, very expensive now and you can only stream it, no tv option.

Alas, if only there were other ways to watch online when the NFL jacks up its price....

It's too soon to call, need to give it 3 more weeks. I have super fast AT&T fiber optic internet at 1000 MBPS download. Even so, streaming live NFL games on Kodi is hit or miss if you find a reliable source. It's not the internet speed that is the problem, it is the massive amounts of hits on the servers that makes free live streaming an unreliable option. I'll get the Ticket again this year, and I won't pay full price, just have to wait until around mid August when DTV starts their NFL ticket promos.

Back
Top Bottom