Directv robbed me | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Directv robbed me

Yeah man, I'm glad it worked for you, didn't work on my phone or PS4.

Sunday Ticket worked flawlessly for me today. Watching four different games at once and have the character to be honest and legal.
Nothing illegal about watching.

Once you click on the link for the game you will get a page showing a giant play button once you click it you will be redirected to a new page, just click the back button, this will happen usually twice before it plays, this is for Reddit...

I have had Sunday ticket every year since 1997, until this year. Like a previous poster said, since ATT took over it is garbage. They used to be the gold standard for customer service, now they are worse than dealing with the DMV. I am not bagging completely on them yet, but I have cut way back. I do like watching the games on my big screen TV and am not so keen on watching it on my phone. If I were more tech savvy, I'd probably figure out a better way to watch; however, whenever I get a bright tech idea I think will work and save me money it usually blows up on me a cost me more. I have dropped everything on Dir TV down to the minimum possible.
They suck.

I have had Sunday ticket every year since 1997, until this year. Like a previous poster said, since ATT took over it is garbage. They used to be the gold standard for customer service, now they are worse than dealing with the DMV. I am not bagging completely on them yet, but I have cut way back. I do like watching the games on my big screen TV and am not so keen on watching it on my phone. If I were more tech savvy, I'd probably figure out a better way to watch; however, whenever I get a bright tech idea I think will work and save me money it usually blows up on me a cost me more. I have dropped everything on Dir TV down to the minimum possible.
They suck.

Same here.....I have a 100 inch projection screen and stream quality just ain't gonna cut it. Plus when kids are around they watch on separate TVs so it would take a massive amount of bitrate to stream all of that in decent quality/HD and with no buffering or other hiccups. But, you're right....It has gotten progressively worse since AT&T took over - Many of the contact people have no clue and the organization as a whole doesn't care about customer service or loyalty to their longtime customers. New customers can actually get much better deals and from what I've seen the new agents have no problem telling you "well, ok...sorry to see you go" if you complain or threaten cancellation.

If I were the OP though I would at least call and speak to a supervisor demanding some kind of credit for the hassle & bad experience. They may at least give a pro rated refund off the cost he paid for ST. And, since the first week of the season was a "free preview of Sunday Ticket" for everyone the calculation used to figure credit for one week should actually be 1/15th. So, if full cost was $300 then a $20 credit should be applied. No harm in calling and arguing the point.

It is illegal to distribute or consume NFL games or Reddit or any other unlicensed third parties. Still, people do it, and it is a popular habit.

but hey, think what you want

I didn't have any problem with my directV stream. Basically I'm able to make a call every other year and threaten to change services and get Sunday Ticket for free (please about $20/month in savings), so I'm not going to complain.

It is illegal to distribute or consume NFL games or Reddit or any other unlicensed third parties. Still, people do it, and it is a popular habit.

but hey, think what you want

Only distribute.

As long as the NFL hasn’t licensed any streaming or broadcasting network to air its content, you’ll be guilty of consuming pirated content. I don’t have the time or crayons to explain Intellectual Property laws.

As long as the NFL hasn’t licensed any streaming or broadcasting network to air its content, you’ll be guilty of consuming pirated content. I don’t have the time or crayons to explain Intellectual Property laws.

Apparently I was wrong any the legality. That being said
Nice direct copy and paste from a website without citing your source. Where's your character?

Allow me to help you correctly cite sources. Things you should've learned in high school.

No need to be a hypocritical dick.

Back
Top Bottom