Directv robbed me | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Directv robbed me

If you don’t see the hypocrisy in your post.....smh

Oh no, there was need on my part. You implied I have the mentality of a child because I disagreed with your point. Treat any adult like a child then yes, they're probably gonna be a dick back to you. Is this difficult to understand or something?

Oh no, there was need on my part. You implied I have the mentality of a child because I disagreed with your point. Treat any adult like a child then yes, they're probably gonna be a dick back to you. Is this difficult to understand or something?
Yes, I understand you acted childish

I have had Sunday ticket every year since 1997, until this year. Like a previous poster said, since ATT took over it is garbage. They used to be the gold standard for customer service, now they are worse than dealing with the DMV. I am not bagging completely on them yet, but I have cut way back. I do like watching the games on my big screen TV and am not so keen on watching it on my phone. If I were more tech savvy, I'd probably figure out a better way to watch; however, whenever I get a bright tech idea I think will work and save me money it usually blows up on me a cost me more. I have dropped everything on Dir TV down to the minimum possible.
They suck.

I’ve had Directv and the Sunday Ticket since it’s inception. I agree, their customer service was top notch above all others. When needed you would get someone on the phone immediately. When ATT took over the customer service definitely went to hell. Still better than Verizon though. But for me personally I can’t live without it on my sundays

Good talk, bro.
Learn to cite your sources.
So to summarize, someone was wrong over and over but feels better because the other didn’t quote their sources.

Good talk, bro
<I’m quoting doogle0868 above>. This is necessary.

I mean who among us hasn't broken the law in some way? Whether it be speeding, sharing streaming service passwords with friends or family, on the phone while driving, trying to beat a yellow and running a red, underage drinking, drug use, not wearing a seatbelt etc etc. I'm sure everyone on this forum has done some of this at some point during this year.

I’m happy with NFL GamePass. Cannot watch live games but can listen. This year games are available to watch as soon as they're over (no commercials).

All games from 2010 on are available.

The NFL robs consumers with their outrageous ticket and concession prices. And, their broadcasting rules are stupid. I live north of Philly, but only want to watch the Fins. Why should I have to pay a huge fee for satellite service just to legally watch Miami play? I don't want a dish. I don't want to pay to be able to watch ALL of the games... I just want the Fins game! If my local cable company can broadcast the local games and other games, then why can't they offer the games that aren't televised as a pay-per-view option? I'd be willing to pay my cable company a fair fee to see Miami every week on my TV instead of watching a stream on my laptop.

The NFL robs consumers with their outrageous ticket and concession prices. And, their broadcasting rules are stupid. I live north of Philly, but only want to watch the Fins. Why should I have to pay a huge fee for satellite service just to legally watch Miami play? I don't want a dish. I don't want to pay to be able to watch ALL of the games... I just want the Fins game! If my local cable company can broadcast the local games and other games, then why can't they offer the games that aren't televised as a pay-per-view option? I'd be willing to pay my cable company a fair fee to see Miami every week on my TV instead of watching a stream on my laptop.
I know that the NBA and NHL allow you to pay a lower price and watch one single team all season.

I mean who among us hasn't broken the law in some way? Whether it be speeding, sharing streaming service passwords with friends or family, on the phone while driving, trying to beat a yellow and running a red, underage drinking, drug use, not wearing a seatbelt etc etc. I'm sure everyone on this forum has done some of this at some point during this year.
I'm surprised you didn't mention your habit of taking a dump behind your neighbors shed

I can’t believe that I missed the best game of the season so far because of Sunday Ticket’s technical problems. I don’t know for sure when the Dolphins are going to be in another competitive game. Unlike a lot of others, I am rooting for them to win every week. That is why I am extra pissed that I missed a tight game. I like that Coach Flores went for the win as opposed to going into overtime. He let his players know that he believed in them even when everyone else is saying try to lose. Some of the players that will be here after the rebuild will remember that he believed in them when the world didn’t. Either that or Coach Flores said, wow I didn’t expect to be this lucky. Let’s roll the dice and see if we could get the win on one play and get out of here. Either way, it looked like an exciting game that I didn’t get to see. Thanks for nothing Directv. You continued to spoil this season for me.

Yeah man, I was so pissed yesterday. Same thing happened to me. I listened to the game on game pass, the radio version. I was screaming at my laptop when Fitzpatrick was driving us down the field. I have NFLST streaming and it just didn’t work yesterday. As expensive as it is, it’s unacceptable. I hate that AT&T bought them, the app doesn’t work either, the ATT TV app on iPad.

I’m happy with NFL GamePass. Cannot watch live games but can listen. This year games are available to watch as soon as they're over (no commercials).

All games from 2010 on are available.
That's my favorite way also. Free's me up to do other things while listening to the game. I usually go back later at night and watch the condensed game.
Screw being glued to a TV set for 3 hours or more. I actually have NO TV service at all.

Sunday Ticket worked flawlessly for me today. Watching four different games at once and have the character to be honest and legal.

I commend you for keeping it legal and paying for the entertainment - since that's what keeps said entertainment in business be it music, movies, or games. But for sunday ticket, its the single item that I will not subscribe to, mainly due to the draconian policies for non DirectTV subscribers. If NFL wants me to subscribe, they need to allow me subscribe without having antiquated satellite service or jumping through hoops to convince them i should be allowed to order the package separately. See the F1, MotoGP, and world superbike models, all of which I pay for and support gladly.

Back
Top Bottom