Disappointing to be 0-1 with the Bills coming to Town. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Disappointing to be 0-1 with the Bills coming to Town.

does anyone else hate when we send a blitz and it gets picked up like only 2 guys are rushing and the QB has all day back there?

what is even the point of that!!

The win was great! I predicted a low scoring game that would be close and that's exactly what we got. Our schedule looks like it will have more "Tua friendly" games in the future.

Here's the thing, everyone should be enjoying the win because we beat them in Foxsboro on opening day. I look at things a bit different. We have a lot issues to improve on. we beat ne starting a rookie qb by 1 point, unacceptable in my eyes. the defensive front 7 did not look good most of the day. if this defense shows up like this against the bills, good luck and im not even mentioning our OL or the offensive play calling.

When your team is outplayed the way ours was but squeaked out thankfully cause of turnovers…. It’s a cause for concern. This against a team playing a rookie QB with a cast off in Nelson agholor as their #1 WR and a bunch nobody’s along side him. That said rookie QB marched up and down the field
To the tune of almost doubling our time of possession. This offense still has a below average Oline, can’t stop opposing QBs passing attack, and still have a bend but not break philosophy while hoping to create turnovers as the only way to stop the opposition from scoring at least a FG.

listen I’m as big a Fins fan as anyone on this board but you guys have to admit, seeing the game plan for our defense which clearly was a let’s create pressure while allowing cusion to their WRs was ridiculous. Yes I get the pressure aspect especially against a rookie QB but to be forcing quick throws with a rush but giving 10 yards of cushion to allow quick completions was annoying. If you’re trying to create pressure then play up on their WR!!! Bump and run. Don’t allow them to just freely run a route and pitch and catch up and down the field. We paid top dollar for 2 corners and we won’t even allow them to play up in tight coverage.

idk if any of you watched that Rams game but Ramsey is an absolute beast and is playing free all around that defense. I love X but it looks as if he can’t even hold Ramsey’s jock strap. It’s coaching IMO. Let’s X roam. Don’t force him to one side of the field and allow the opposing offense to game plan around him.

Winning the TO margin is important.... unless you are Dallas in the season opener /s?

One thing is for sure, WRs cannot drop balls. Gotta convert it when it’s there

When your team is outplayed the way ours was but squeaked out thankfully cause of turnovers…. It’s a cause for concern. This against a team playing a rookie QB with a cast off in Nelson agholor as their #1 WR and a bunch nobody’s along side him. That said rookie QB marched up and down the field
To the tune of almost doubling our time of possession. This offense still has a below average Oline, can’t stop opposing QBs passing attack, and still have a bend but not break philosophy while hoping to create turnovers as the only way to stop the opposition from scoring at least a FG.

listen I’m as big a Fins fan as anyone on this board but you guys have to admit, seeing the game plan for our defense which clearly was a let’s create pressure while allowing cusion to their WRs was ridiculous. Yes I get the pressure aspect especially against a rookie QB but to be forcing quick throws with a rush but giving 10 yards of cushion to allow quick completions was annoying. If you’re trying to create pressure then play up on their WR!!! Bump and run. Don’t allow them to just freely run a route and pitch and catch up and down the field. We paid top dollar for 2 corners and we won’t even allow them to play up in tight coverage.

idk if any of you watched that Rams game but Ramsey is an absolute beast and is playing free all around that defense. I love X but it looks as if he can’t even hold Ramsey’s jock strap. It’s coaching IMO. Let’s X roam. Don’t force him to one side of the field and allow the opposing offense to game plan around him.
You clearly missed Flo's game plan

Let em have the dink and dunk, everything out in front of the LBs, tackle well, wrench the ball out of would be ball carrier

Secondary did shut down the WRs nothing much over the top

Secondary submarine would be ball carrier when possible lol

It was conservative it was vanilla and we play the suckers again and I expect BB to deal about the same in MIA but Flo may dial up some more creative packages as I am sure he will for Josh Allen

Back
Top Bottom