Disappointing to be 0-1 with the Bills coming to Town. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Disappointing to be 0-1 with the Bills coming to Town.

Under the sith leader Belechick the pats win damn near 90% of their home games. To go up there week 1 and punch them in the mouth for a W is fantastic no matter the score. Buffalo will most certainly be more difficult, but at least the Steelers exposed some areas I'm sure Flo and Co will be taking special note of. Oh, and Will Fuller comes back.

This forum was whining about possibly starting 0-2 and here we are with a chance to start 2-0.

Under the sith leader Belechick the pats win damn near 90% of their home games. To go up there week 1 and punch them in the mouth for a W is fantastic no matter the score. Buffalo will most certainly be more difficult, but at least the Steelers exposed some areas I'm sure Flo and Co will be taking special note of. Oh, and Will Fuller comes back.

This forum was whining about possibly starting 0-2 and here we are with a chance to start 2-0.
But all I keep reading is yes the win was nice but Tua and the team looked bad doing it.

Watched the game was sure we won in Foxboro against Bellicheat at home but jeez come to this forum and I see so many disgruntled fans.

Sure we need to improve from Tua to the oline to the dline but c'mon man we beat NE on opening day in their stadium.

Does a win not do anymore? Will it not count later on?
Some posters on here are only happy if they can complain about Tua, Grier, or some other member of the team. So a win doesn’t fit in with their agenda and they just overlook the win and continue to whine anyway. I guess those posters don’t realize how absurd their negative posts are after the Dolphins actually WIN.

I honestly think they enjoy it more when the Dolphins lose than when they win.

Last edited:
Some posters on here are only happy if the can complain about Tua, Grier, or some other member of the team. So a win doesn’t fit in with their agenda and they just overlook the win and continue to whine anyway. I guess those posters don’t realize how absurd their negative posts are after the Dolphins actually WIN.

You have to wonder how miserable their lives are though.

Imagine how negative the tua haters will be when we lose the first game. Maybe we can go undefeated and make them happy.

There is no such thing as a perfect player. We all make mistakes.

Imagine how negative the tua haters will be when we lose the first game. Maybe we can go undefeated and make them happy.

There is no such thing as a perfect player. We all make mistakes.
I think they were hoping he would lose yesterday and are venting their frustration today.

Some posters on here are only happy if they can complain about Tua, Grier, or some other member of the team. So a win doesn’t fit in with their agenda and they just overlook the win and continue to whine anyway. I guess those posters don’t realize how absurd their negative posts are after the Dolphins actually WIN.

It's Ryan Tannehill Syndrome. It's reoccurring, but don't use pharma. Trust the process and Coach Flo knows

Back
Top Bottom