Discipline, Discipline, Discipline | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Discipline, Discipline, Discipline

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dave Wannstedt is a flat out piece of ****, plain and simple. How can a coach possibly have this much talent and still fail to make the playoffs. This team has been one of the most heavily penalized teams since he has been coach. Time after time we commit dumb penalties.

Todd Wade and Todd Perry are two fat worthless sacks of dung. NO discipline with either of them. If I was coach Wannstedt I would cut Donald Lee, the guy was terrible out there. The D was missing tackles all day and this defensive backfield is patheitc.

We may rebound and beat the Jets but I think we all need to realize that a Wannstedt team will never be disciplined enough to win it all. We will continue to commit dumb turnovers and commit drive killing penalties. This loss signifies alot more wrong with this team than just a "well, anything can happen in this league" game. The core of this team is weak, and we have to face that. The collaspe last year, the patheitc display out there today all just points to a lack of heart. I am sure that we will rebound, but it does not change the fact that this coaching staff does not have what it takes to get us to the SB, slice it any way you want, but those are the facts, and that is what is so dissapoinitng now after this loss.

Man, cutting a rookie after Week 1 with no backup TE on the roster. I'd hate to play for you. ;)

A- FREAKING MEN brother! except the Don Lee part...your talking out your butt there fella

You know Muck, Wannstedt is such a "players coach", perhaps a cut or two might change the attitudes around here. I can't satnd how bad this team looks out there at times. Why doesn't he flip out once in a while, no he just sits there with that stupid grin. He needs to go.

Well, mabe cutting Lee is harsh, but perhaps kicking his *** in practice is whae needs to be done. Donald Royals should be beaten and then cut. There is no excuse for this guy to be still out there with as bad as he has played for us. Tolerating this is unacceptable.

Originally posted by jgarMD
Donald Royals should be beaten and then cut.

:roflmao:

Yeah, the guy is definitely testing our limits.

Back
Top Bottom