Discipline problem in Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Discipline problem in Miami

Why accept responsibility for ones actions
Lets blame it on everyone else including the media

I think what's disappointing is that most of these incidents are first-time offenses for the players concerned. That suggests to me that an environment which encourages a positive lifestyle isn't there.

If it was a case that we took on some pretty high-risk guys and they continued their old habits, the FO'd have nobody to blame but themselves. But these are guys who have kept their noses clean so far, it shouldn't be hard to encourage them to stay that way. That doesn't seem to be happening though.

It's funny to me that these are all minor issues, but issues nonetheless. Allen, Brown, Merling, McDaniel, Ferguson, and now possibly Hartline. The article points out a trend. May not be written well but the fact still remains, there is an obvious trend this season with Phins players. Minor or not. It's getting a bit ridiculous. Hartline's issue will amount to nothing if he was involved or not involved.

So Parcells isn't scary anymore, is that the question? Who the hell cares. As adults these players should have the common sense that when they **** up, they'll get in trouble. It has nothing to do with the coaching staff or front office. We as people should have been taught at a young age to follow the rules and what the penalties are if you break them. You have to put trust in people.

Back
Top Bottom