DISCLAIMER Not officially licensed by Saban or Boomer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DISCLAIMER Not officially licensed by Saban or Boomer

mbsinmisc

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I am by no means a draft expert, but here goes. I assume trade #2 to Minn for 7/18 and pat for KC #2 this year and 3 next year.
#7 Derrick Johnson
#18 Matt Jones
#46 Jason Campbell
3rd Best Big DT available
4th round Anthony Munoz
5th round KJ Harris
7th round Defensive Line / BPA

Last edited by a moderator:
trade #2 to Minn for 7/18 and pat for KC #2 this tear and 3 next year.

The Vikes dont want to pay #2 money and the Chiefs dont even want to give us a 2nd rounder this season!

Pipe dream!

"I am kind of stupid when it comes to these fancy typewriters."

Understatement of 2005. Familiarize yourself with the enter key. Its a larger than avg key on the right side of the keyboard and on the number keys.

i missed the memo that said the vikings were that stupid to trade a mid first round pick, to only move up 5 spots...

His Dudeness said:
i missed the memo that said the vikings were that stupid to trade a mid first round pick, to only move up 5 spots...

It would cost more than that to move up to #2

i dont think so... because there isnt a guy in any position the vikings are targeting (assuming they trade to #2 for a WR/ RB) that is head and shoulders above every other guy at his position. i think the vikings will say, mike williams will still be around and #7.. and i think most would rather have williams and the 18th pick over edwards...?

I thought the #2 value was relatively equal to the #7 and #18
Wow the enter key does awesome things. I honestly didnt know that was the proper key. I'll guess that Matt Jones is a first round pick, base entirely on potential, but wow, what potential he has.

His Dudeness said:
i dont think so... because there isnt a guy in any position the vikings are targeting (assuming they trade to #2 for a WR/ RB) that is head and shoulders above every other guy at his position. i think the vikings will say, mike williams will still be around and #7.. and i think most would rather have williams and the 18th pick over edwards...?

I agree that the Viking probably wouldnt want to trade up, but if they do decide they want to, that isnt giving up to much to move up 5 spaces is all im saying.

DonShula84 said:
Matt Jones at 18 is a horrible reach

SO IS derick johnson at#7. no way. Minnesota won't be moving up by trading both 1st rounders ......I say they keep #7 or move to 4 or 5

whatever, judgement call... in a draft with no clear cut RB (there's 3 ) and WR , it would be stupid for them to do it..

Back
Top Bottom