Disgusted | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Disgusted

Do you guys even pay attention to anything other than the headlines. Well here then: NEWS FLASH!! Jason Taylor wants to play football! The Phin's refused to offer a contract until and unless they felt like they needed him and then only after the draft. Read: slim chance! No one besides the Jets offered him employment. The Jets would perhaps draft someone making JT even expendable to them if he waited until after the draft. JT has as much a right to work as you and I and if the team he's shed blood sweat and tears for turns its' back on arguably their greatest defender what is he to do?!
The shame is on the front office not on JT. The next regime will restore the respect for Zach and JT and put their names where they belong in the ring of honor. Let's just hope the ******* fans who turn their back on Zach and JT don't turn these two Dolphin greats against the organization. The vocal minority should shut the **** up and sit this one out!

Besides JT will probably tank their season on purpose!

WOW!!! Jason and his family are obviously one snap away from being Destitue and Homeless. I realize now that top money for 10 years in the NFL equates to just above the national Poverty level. Well Jason I hope this saves you from having to sell all your dolphin stuff for food. Go into the HOF as a JET, because you don't deserve to go in as a dolphin anymore.

I love everyone bashing JT for being a liar and a hyprocrite. I'm sure none of you have told a lie in your life, or been hyprocritical, or hurt anyone's feelings.

You guys hold your idols to some high, high standards. I gave up idolizeing athletes and wearing shirts with other men's names across the back of them quite some time ago. I suggest more of you join the movement.

Conversely, when I dogged on JT for not being this great leader......I guess I'm right now, aren't I? Aaaaaaaaaaand all you guys that told me I should go root for the Pats and the Jets because I was "bashing" JT will write me a nice note now, hm?

I won't hold my breath.

Some of you guys really need to get in touch with your inner child, and strangle that little ****er. JTs a man, and he needs to do what he thinks is in his best interests, just like every single one of you would do in real life. I understand some of you have never been in that position because of your age, or position in life, but I promise you at some point you'll have to make a choice that might hurt some people. Think about how judgemental you were about this when that day comes.

I to this point on this board have not read a more truthful post.

Not that you care but you have just earned my respect as a poster GoonBoss.

Back
Top Bottom