Disgusted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Disgusted

SpaceMountain16

Disgruntled
Reaction score
I realize i'm beating a dead horse here but i don't think i've ever had such a sickening feeling about a Dolphins player in all my years of being a fan. I'm enraged right now. How could Jason Taylor do this to us? How could he willingly sign with the enemy, a team who he's professed his hatred for over the many years he's played in Miami? It's just pathetic. How do you go sink low enough to sign with a division rival just because you want to continue a dwindling career that is hanging on by a thread? I know we didn't reach out to sign him.....But i truly believe had he waited until after the draft we would have. Has the guy not earned enough money? Is that why he signed with the Jets for a little bit extra than he would have gotten in another week or two.

Unreal.

I'm ashamed, ashamed to say i defended him all of these years.

This is absolutely classless on his part. He obviously has no regard for the fans who backed and cheered him for the last 13 years (even in DC).

I feel like my heart has been ripped out.

This is a business, and he wants to make money like everyone does. it does not matter who offered him 13 millions dollars he would have signed with anyone.

This is a business, and he wants to make money like everyone does. it does not matter who offered him 13 millions dollars he would have signed with anyone.

I understand. But when you profess your hatred for an organization multiple times in your career playing for a rival, and then flip-flop on that by SIGNING with the team you allegedly hate - it exposes you for the fraudulent hypocrite you are. Jason Taylor has burned a bridge with me today, and i was a major fan of his. I never want to see him back in Miami, and i will not be making the pilgrimage to Canton to see the induction of a liar and hypocrite if he indeed does make the Hall of Fame.

dont worry that POS will not be going to any Canton Ceremony, nor should he, we never won **** with HIM. I never wanted his *** to come back from Washington, so long you BUM.

I agreed with the op until I heard this:

http://wqam.com/index.php?page=347

Listen to Zach about what they did to Jason

I'm not on the side of the F.O. here. I've never been in favor of how Bill Parcells has treated previous era players of this team. Taylor originally, Cameron draft picks (who sucked anyway), Thomas, even Ronnie Brown. But that doesn't mean it's ok for him to sign with the NEW YORK JETS. That's just ridiculous. That's slapping the fans in the face.

Do you guys even pay attention to anything other than the headlines. Well here then: NEWS FLASH!! Jason Taylor wants to play football! The Phin's refused to offer a contract until and unless they felt like they needed him and then only after the draft. Read: slim chance! No one besides the Jets offered him employment. The Jets would perhaps draft someone making JT even expendable to them if he waited until after the draft. JT has as much a right to work as you and I and if the team he's shed blood sweat and tears for turns its' back on arguably their greatest defender what is he to do?!
The shame is on the front office not on JT. The next regime will restore the respect for Zach and JT and put their names where they belong in the ring of honor. Let's just hope the ******* fans who turn their back on Zach and JT don't turn these two Dolphin greats against the organization. The vocal minority should shut the **** up and sit this one out!

Besides JT will probably tank their season on purpose!

Do you guys even pay attention to anything other than the headlines. Well here then: NEWS FLASH!! Jason Taylor wants to play football! The Phin's refused to offer a contract until and unless they felt like they needed him and then only after the draft. Read: slim chance! No one besides the Jets offered him employment. The Jets would perhaps draft someone making JT even expendable to them if he waited until after the draft. JT has as much a right to work as you and I and if the team he's shed blood sweat and tears for turns its' back on arguably their greatest defender what is he to do?!
The shame is on the front office not on JT. The next regime will restore the respect for Zach and JT and put their names where they belong in the ring of honor. Let's just hope the ******* fans who turn their back on Zach and JT don't turn these two Dolphin greats against the organization. The vocal minority should shut the **** up and sit this one out!

Besides JT will probably tank their season on purpose!

This is such bull**** it's not even funny. NOBODY wanted him? Rumors alone have said the Patriots wanted him. I'd rather see him go to the Patriots than the Jets, at least he didn't trash the Patriots and their fans on a routine basis. Now he does a 180 on that. I can't wait to see him coming out of that tunnel at Giants Stadium like the messiah, posing, after his press conference about how much he loves New York. He's a fraud. The fraud of all frauds.

Our front office showed no interest in him. Like he was suppose to wait for them to draft and see if they still needed him....yeah right! The Jets rolled out the red carpet for the future HOF'er, while we showed him the door...good for him. Maybe he'll win a ring this year....we surely won't.

Meh, I hold no anomosity. Football players have very short careers, I cant blame the guy for doing what's in his best interests. He will always be one of my favorite Dolphin players.

Nor should he have any regard for the fans.

Well then it's a two way street. I have no regard for him, and i hope the Jets fans who he trashed don't either and boo the hell out of him every time he records a sack for the Jets.

I understand it's a business. I understand it's about financial security and playing where you get an opportunity (although for Taylor that would be almost anywhere). I don't understand going against your own principles. That shows a complete lack of character. Even if the Dolphins F.O. hurt him, by signing with the Jets he's not taking it out on them he's taking it out on the fans who cheered for him.

Back
Top Bottom