Displaced Dolphins fans! Where do you watch the Fins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Displaced Dolphins fans! Where do you watch the Fins?

jugemc

Rookie
Reaction score
As a recently displaced Finfan myself, I've found it hard to recreate the amazing hometown bar experience in Los Angeles. I'm trying to better understand the issues that displaced fans have, and create a web based solution to better pair sports team fans with bars in their area.

Please take a minute to fill out this questionnaire (It only takes 20 seconds), and feel free to leave comments if you have ideas or a unique perspective to share. Thanks all!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LZnMr3gCHeT0cDZ45bErVaZ91l6kBZmJ1QA8J1PYY98/viewform

Moved to downtown San Diego from DC in Jan. It's funny back home there are Phins fan clubs, bars, etc. Here not so much, one of these days I'm going to move back to the city I was born in, just finding a job in South Florida ain't so easy. In the meantime I'm just gonna stick to nearby sports bars till I find one that can tolerate my yelling on game day.

Thanks guys, great responses, keep them coming! Everyone should be able to enjoy the game with Fin fans in their area (we exist everywhere)

Thanks guys, great responses, keep them coming! Everyone should be able to enjoy the game with Fin fans in their area (we exist everywhere)

I might have to start my own group down here, I suspect you'll have more luck up in LA since its a much bigger city.

Not really displaced.......I grew up in NC, and am now in Texas. I've managed to go to two live
games, one in NE, and one in Indy.

I watch via CPU.

Alaska here.
Tough to watch Fins games from my igloo.

Alaska here.
Tough to watch Fins games from my igloo.

Man, you need to step up your game!

15042501satellitedishandiglooinwinterlan-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom