Dissapearing Threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dissapearing Threads

Go to the top of the page....on the this forum and read the stuck post....that should explain where they are.here

Seems I dont have the rights to read my own post :(. Oh well hope you guys enjoy it!

vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It might be because it has something to do with it being in the staff only area and you guys are following my links.....try using the links at the top of the page under the Finheaven banner....

Okay....CF, your's was moved to staff only because you posted full articles....that's why you can't get to it.....sorry

I dont get it, was CanadaFish's post an eyewitness camp report or did he just post a bunch of articles from the herald and sentinel?

The whole idea of the training camp report section is that you post your eyewitness report just like normal, by starting a thread about it, and then you visit the "Submit a Report" section and you post a link to the thread you've just started about your observations.

The thread should have been split. His third or whatever post was a full article, but his first post was his own work. I've split the thread correctly and you can find it back on the list here: http://www.finheaven.com/trainingcamp/

To CanadianFish, sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom