Division for the taking. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Division for the taking.

jphandal

Starter
Reaction score
Watching new england vs chiefs. First time in over a decade the pats look vulnerable. I don´t think it takes a great effort to take this division. All 4 teams seem mediocre. Hopefully we dont screw up like we always do.

Pats look awful, Jets look awful, and with their 3 games ahead they'll likely be 2-5 at best, and if we lose to the miserable Bills one more time I'm going to lose my ****.
Our schedule is tough but I think 9 wins and a 4-2 division record wins us the AFC East. Very doable. Let's ****ing go.

its 4 games in, the pats look awful but you guys are throwing dirt on that coffin waaaay too soon.

We need to beat GB and Chicago... If we can do that then we will set ourselves up to play our remaining divisional games with the confidence that it will take to beat anyone... Its my personal gripe with Philbin he doesn't instill any confidence... and he calls a ****ty game every now and then...

we absolutely have to beat green bay. if the offense plays good we can definitely win this division and be a force in january. if the defense has to be relied upon to win games we're in trouble.

its 4 games in, the pats look awful but you guys are throwing dirt on that coffin waaaay too soon.

I don't know about that... their offensive line looks worse than ours did last year... If they don,t pull that group together soon then Brady may as well retire now... They look like they may get steamrolled next week against Cincinnati!!!

This team has always let me down when things are looking up. This is really Philbin and Tannehill's chance to prove that we are in the right direction by taking advantage of this.

The Jets and Bills have big time QB troubles and the Pats have become a finesse team that can be pushed around on both sides of the ball. The division is very winnable this year. Can this franchise that has gone 17-19 under the Philbin/Tannehill tandem actually start performing consistently?

Can this franchise that has gone 17-19 under the Philbin/Tannehill tandem actually start performing consistently?

It might not have to to win this division.

Actually, this is the first time in a long time when the Pats couldn't dominate the offensive line protection, especially up the middle.

Brady is having to learn how many other QBs live, with his OL now merely mortal. And Brady is absolutely not to be feared unless he's protected well in the middle of the OL, where he can slide and step up consistently without being truly hit.

This is one of the first times also when the Patriots DL is not dominating the LOS in the running game. Wilfork isn't his old self and the rest of the DL ain't pickin up any slack.

And it goes without saying that Gronk ain't back to his old self.

Vulnerable more than any time in the last decade, imo.

LD

Yes, the Pats O-line is bad, but some of Bradys passes have been of the WTF? variety. I'm not sure if it is miscommunication, bad route running or what, but Brady on his own looks off. It is beginning to remind me of Marinos last season. When was the last time the Pats had to go until the fourth game of the season to score a second half touchdown? Man, that was a mind blowin stat right there! All that being said, it sure as hell wouldn't surprise me if they started to pull it together.....yet again...bastards!

Back
Top Bottom