Dixon to retire? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dixon to retire?

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Dixon Pondering Retirement
I, for one, am tired of hearing Dixon whine!Whether it's about possibly playing left tackle("I'm not good enough, waaa") or that he still expects to be cut or that his wife has to take care of the family (oh, that's new..) it all shows a lack of heart, toughness and committment. We're better off going our seperate ways. That is not the type of attitude we need on our offensive line.
Good Riddance!

There ain't no doubt that we need to sign and draft O linemen as our #1 priority in the off-season. It don't matter who the QB or HB are if you got no OL. :(

Man, interesting article. I bet you all ten bucks that Irwin does a better job at Guard.

As far as the play of the O-line goes, I don't think a "change" is necessarily a bad thing. Irwin should do at least as good as Dixon was playing, plus he's fresh. We need somebody out there who feels like he has something to prove. Dixon used to be like that but I don't think his heart has been there lately. I agree with you guys, Irwin may be an improvement.

I could tell he wasnt really playing with heart,He just wasnt the same as the Yrs before. He was probably one of the best O Linemen though. But I think we should give Andy Vincent a try Ive seen this guy play and hes good!:cool:

Irwin has been in the NFL for years, & has started before. He belongs. Dixon may be the best Olineman(Wade) we have. I'd hate to see him go. But if he wants to quit thats his decision, we'll save his money & go after someone else. There are plenty of good free agent guards & tackles next year.

the link on top about dixon isn´t working for me, somebody has another one ? :huh:

This thread is from November 2001. No idea why he brought back up.

well at least i know why all the the links ain´t workin no more :lol:

Surprised he didnt bring up a old thread about Shula retiring! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom