DJ Fluker transformed | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DJ Fluker transformed

If D.J. can still maintain 320 + pounds and still has the strength, he will win a starting job on the right side somewhere. He has always been a talented player.

yep.

always.

even after the broken foot surgery at louisville.

dude has always been able to run.
race camel GIF

Big Ben is getting props for how he showed up in Pitt. I don't like the guy as a person at all. That aside.
I like the fact that these guys stepped up. I think there are going to be a lot that show up to camp surprising in the good way.
Good for them. Get your Glory!!

I think Fluker is decent and better than what a lot of people believe. However, I don't think he's made a pro-bowl. Are you sure... I could be wrong.

I like the idea of Skura at center with the 4 youngsters, Eichenberg, Jackson, Kindley and Hunt. You then have vet reserves in Davis, Elumenuer, Fluker and a young center reserve center in Deiter. That's not even counting the two rookies Jones at guard and Coleman at tackle. Hopefully they can find 4 or 5 legit NFL starting linemen in that group. Looking forward to camp.
Fluker's never been selected to the Pro Bowl. Your Skura + 4 youngsters is our best chance for a really good line - the highest upside. But Fluker has started about as many games as that entire line combined. Experience counts for so much on the OL. While I hope Skura+4 becomes a great line; our tough early schedule, and the need for Tua and our RB's to hit the ground running has me thinking maybe 1 or 2 of Fluker, Davis, or Dieter should start early.

Fluker's never been selected to the Pro Bowl. Your Skura + 4 youngsters is our best chance for a really good line - the highest upside. But Fluker has started about as many games as that entire line combined. Experience counts for so much on the OL. While I hope Skura+4 becomes a great line; our tough early schedule, and the need for Tua and our RB's to hit the ground running has me thinking maybe 1 or 2 of Fluker, Davis, or Dieter should start early.
it all depends on Eichenberg.

Robert Hunt is going to ball out at RG, so if Liam comes in and takes over RT, we should be good to go with Skura + the youth movement.

That's a big if, but I have confidence in Eichy's high floor.

Last edited:
I like the fact that right now if any of the young projected starters should struggle we have Davis, Fluker and Elumenuer in reserve to help out. It will really be nice if the two rookies Jones and Coleman are looking roster worthy out the gate. if that's the case the team should be able to find 3 or 4 decent starters in the current o-line group and maybe 1 or 2 stop gap types to hold down the other jobs until long term solutions are found for those remaining spots.

Last edited:
it all depends on Eichenberg.

Robert Hunt is going to ball out at RG, so if Liam comes in and takes over RT, we should be go to go with Skura + the youth movement.

That's a big if, but I have confidence in Eichy's high floor.
If Eichenberg is a day one starter, and at least league average, then Hunt will make our Right side VERY strong-- maybe even dominant.

I think Jackson is going to surprise the Hell out of a lot of people, so the position I am most concerned about is Kindley's. Right now, that is the position that worries me.

Back
Top Bottom