Do away with T.D. the mascot | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do away with T.D. the mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about when the opposing team has the ball we have the cheerleaders put on white tank tops and have them line up in front of the new mascot who then proceeds to splash the girls with water and gets them all wet then over the big screen have the fans cheer for their favorite soaked hottie?

It'll revitalize our home field advantage... whatcha think?
I'd rather not tie in the stuff meant for kids (mascot) with the stuff meant for adults (cheerleaders) in that way...again, because it's weird.

They should just change the team name to the Miami Masculine Guys who are Totally not Sissies. Has a ring to it, and will surely contribute to the quality of play on the field.

Maybe if the tank returns there, so might the Dolphins offense. Field of Dreams style.

Well, TD's WPA is way low.

Find the live dolphin with the highest WPA and sign them.

1. a real dolphin would be awesome

2. who cares lets just win some games. save the money from reshad jones and mike pouncey extentions

Real dolphins belong in the sea, not confined to a swimming pool and trained to perform tricks for food. Keep TD for the kids. Maybe we could put Michael Egnew in the outfit to give him more on the field experience and build his self confidence.

Real dolphins belong in the sea, not confined to a swimming pool and trained to perform tricks for food. Keep TD for the kids. Maybe we could put Michael Egnew in the outfit to give him more on the field experience and build his self confidence.

So harsh but so hilarious :lol:

You think TD is rather corny? A huge fish tank in the stadium would be rather corny...er. Not to mention a real dolphins can not interact with fans. And, oh yeah, there would be PETA we'd have to deal with.
They can't?

dolphins-2.jpg
SeaWorlddolphin-1.jpg
6a014e8ab90e7e970d017d3da79d5e970c500wi-1.jpg

And for those who think it's inhumane for Dolphins to be kept inside enclosures and that PETA would take issue with the idea, all I can say is educate yourself on Marine Biology and animal safety laws because some of you are unfortunately misinformed on the subject.

do you not know what a mascot is?
Yes, a mascot is defined as a term for any person, animal, or object thought to bring luck – colloquially (informally) includes anything used to represent a group with a common public identity, such as a school, professional sports team, society, military unit, or brand name.

Now, do you know what lighten up means?

Only if the Dolphin in the tank is wearing a helmet. That would be a marvelous twist. Fans would prefer that image just like they react loudest to the old song not the new one.

I don't know who TD is. :idk:

The mascot is pretty poorly designed IMO

Why does it have a neck? It's a dolphin. I don't mind a costume mascot but it should be better than what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom