Do away with T.D. the mascot | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do away with T.D. the mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our mascot is for the kids basically so he won't get canned. As long as we have them hotties (cheerleaders) on the sidelines, I could not give a rat's ass about T.D.

We need some super innovative holographic mascot. i'd be down with that.

I know the bleacher report is not the best source for information, but a couple years ago they ranked the mascots of the NFL from top to bottom and guess who came in last...

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...ascots-of-the-national-football-league/page/2

By the way, the New York Jets, New York Giants, Oakland Raiders, Green Bay Packers and Washington Redskins are not listed because they don't have mascots.

You know you can create an account there and write a counter review ranking the Phins as 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 10th if you wanted to, right? You can even be especially creative and make it a slideshow! It would be just as insightful.

You know you can create an account there and write a counter review ranking the Phins as 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 10th if you wanted to, right? You can even be especially creative and make it a slideshow! It would be just as insightful.
I didn't, but thanks for informing me.

After a little research it appears the guy who wrote that article is a featured Jets reporter on that site.

My bad!

What would be really cool is if they had a glass tank that wrapped around the entire stadium, underneath the upper deck. That way you would give the dolphins (and other marine life) plenty of space to swim around and be happy. Imagine how cool it would be to have the the tank light up at night when the team scores.

Obviously this would cost a lot but that would make it the most unique stadium in the world. Maybe most people arent willing to pay extra for this novelty but as a nature nerd I would definitely pay extra.

What would be really cool is if they had a glass tank that wrapped around the entire stadium, underneath the upper deck. That way you would give the dolphins (and other marine life) plenty of space to swim around and be happy. Imagine how cool it would be to have the the tank light up at night when the team scores.

Obviously this would cost a lot but that would make it the most unique stadium in the world. Maybe most people arent willing to pay extra for this novelty but as a nature nerd I would definitely pay extra.
Thanks for your input!

However on second thought, maybe all the animal rights activists may have too strong a voice...

[video=youtube;sGeN1q9iX7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=sGeN1q9iX7k[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom