Do jet fans get banned in Finhaven? I have just been banned from ganggreen. lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do jet fans get banned in Finhaven? I have just been banned from ganggreen. lol

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They said I was a troll. Lol me a Troll? I just told them that they were going to have to get used to 3 and out with a field goal followed by a fist pump. I see jets fans in here a lot wassup wit dat? Any of you guys been banned from Gangreen, like I dont already know the answer to that question.

:lol: Why would you want to be a part of that circus known as Ganggreen in the first place???

They're a bunch of pansies over there. They're jets fans, what do u expect? Talk logically and factually? LOL at that.

Your typical Jets fan has thin skin and a fragile ego. It's to be expected.

I been banned twice over there :boohoo:but then again I have been banned over here at finheaven 3 different times also :crazy:I guess some of us just have a knack for such things. My wife even been banned from my own house for playing poker too late. Next day she told me it was her or poker. She said I was going to quit playing poker or she was going to take the dog and leave.....to this very day, I miss that dog. :brewskis:

I think a few have gotten banished to the Depths section but I don't really think Jet fans have been banned.

I think the mods are a bit more trigger happy with the ban over there, and to be fair to them, they do get A LOT more trolls from rival teams than we do.

I got banned there at least one of my mults did for pointing out that Broadway Joe was way overrated and didn't deserve to be in the HOF. They have quick triggers over there for anyone who calls it as it is compared to all the shizzle our usual cast of trolls manage to get away with here on FH.

I think a few have gotten banished to the Depths section but I don't really think Jet fans have been banned.

I think the mods are a bit more trigger happy with the ban over there, and to be fair to them, they do get A LOT more trolls from rival teams than we do.

When the majority of your fan base resides at Rikers Island you deserve every punch you get!

I have two friends that have been banned from ganggreen just for mentioning they were Dolphin fans. Not a crowd to be truthful with.

NYJUNC posts over here, but i actually think he brings realism to some people when they fly off the handle that is rationality on this forum.

One thing I've noticed is that Jets fans get really testy when they have a bad team. I hope/expect that there will be a lot of testy Jets fans this year.

Jets Insider is cool with Dolphins fans. I haven't been active there for a while, but you don't get banned just for a little ribbing.

Back
Top Bottom