Do Not Mock Me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do Not Mock Me

BennySwella

We need better LB's
Reaction score
I know this isnt the draft forum but it is the offseason... so take that, take that, take that, take that. It was mostly for value. I personally do not think Najee Harris lasts to the 2nd round like in these mocks... same goes for Alex Leatherwood.

mock 2.pngdownload (1).pngdownload.pngdownload (2).png

I’m not so sure I would be on board here but I guess you didn’t have the ability to make any trades.

Mock #1 - Doesn’t bring any WR help and Deonte Brown might be undraftable after his performance at the Senior Bowl.

Mock #2 - I personally don’t think Leatherwood is worth #36 and I would have looked for a Grant replacement.

Mock #3 - The one I could live with the most. Slater is probably going to move inside and can play Center so that gives us tremendous flexibility. TE feels like a luxury pick and Harris at 50, well you said it already.

Mock #4 - Surtain is great value at 18 but again a luxury pick unless we are moving on from somebody. Tucker doesn’t seem to fit the body profile of linemen they have been bringing in. Would have preferred a RB at 36 because Hubbard was awful in the few games he played this year.

These are always fun to do. I've noticed when I've traded back to #8 with Carolina that all three wide receivers -- Smith, Chase and Waddle are gone.

This site has Harris available in R3 sometimes as well, which I agree with you won't happen. Sometimes Surtain is there at #18, which would be interesting if that actually happened.

I know this isnt the draft forum but it is the offseason... so take that, take that, take that, take that. It was mostly for value. I personally do not think Najee Harris lasts to the 2nd round like in these mocks... same goes for Alex Leatherwood.

View attachment 66385View attachment 66388View attachment 66390View attachment 66391

I like the first one

Rousseau and Phillips coming off the edges would be a hand full
They never got to play together in college which is a shame

These are always fun to do. I've noticed when I've traded back to #8 with Carolina that all three wide receivers -- Smith, Chase and Waddle are gone.

This site has Harris available in R3 sometimes as well, which I agree with you won't happen. Sometimes Surtain is there at #18, which would be interesting if that actually happened.
Yeah and I cannot see three WRs going top 10.

team logo

• MIA

DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama
    trade icon
  • MIA

Najee Harris
    RB Alabama

• MIA

Wyatt Davis
    OG Ohio State

• MIA

D’Wayne Eskridge
    WR Western Michigan
    trade icon
  • MIA

Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma
    trade icon
  • MIA

Jaelan Phillips
    EDGE Miami (FL)

• MIA

Justin Hilliard
    LB Ohio State
pfn-logo-black
This mock was effective because of trade downs that netted 36, 37 and 39. There's a lot of value in that part of the draft. We netted Wyatt Davis, highly touted G, Ohio St, Creed Humphrey C, best in draft on some boards and DWayne Eskridge fleet receiver from a small school with those picks. The first pick was Smith, then Harris!!!!

View attachment 66385View attachment 66388View attachment 66390View attachment 66391
You sir have made a mockery of this thread.

I would probably go with the last one.

First one looks good, but doesn’t address the WR position. If Miami signed Robinson II and Jonnu Smith in free agency, I would be all over it.

seems like PFN is more realistic than PFF. Rankings appear to be better, such as Harris never seems to go in the 30's,
always 15-25 or so. Trades are harder and more realistic. Both are fun to do though.

• MIA

DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama
    trade icon
  • MIA

Zaven Collins
    LB Tulsa
    trade icon
  • MIA

Wyatt Davis
    OG Ohio State

• MIA

Trevon Moehrig
    S TCU
    trade icon
  • MIA

Landon Dickerson
    OC Alabama

• MIA

D’Wayne Eskridge
    WR Western Michigan
    trade icon
  • MIA

Khalil Herbert
    RB Virginia Tech
    trade icon
  • MIA

Hamilcar Rashed Jr.
    EDGE Oregon State

• MIA

Chuba Hubbard
    RB Oklahoma State
    trade icon
  • MIA

Riley Cole
    LB South Alabama

• MIA

Chris Rumph II
    EDGE Duke
    trade icon
  • 2022 TB 4th

• MIA

DeVonta Smith
    WR Alabama
    trade icon
  • MIA

Zaven Collins
    LB Tulsa
    trade icon
  • MIA

Wyatt Davis
    OG Ohio State

• MIA

Trevon Moehrig
    S TCU
    trade icon
  • MIA

Landon Dickerson
    OC Alabama

• MIA

D’Wayne Eskridge
    WR Western Michigan
    trade icon
  • MIA

Khalil Herbert
    RB Virginia Tech
    trade icon
  • MIA

Hamilcar Rashed Jr.
    EDGE Oregon State

• MIA

Chuba Hubbard
    RB Oklahoma State
    trade icon
  • MIA

Riley Cole
    LB South Alabama

• MIA

Chris Rumph II
    EDGE Duke
    trade icon
  • 2022 TB 4th
This one I like the most.
I know a lot of people love Collins, I saw two and a half Tulsa games this year and he literally did nothing in any of them- doesn't mean anything, just for me I didn't see what the fuss was about in the time I spent watching him.
I saw a couple TCU games and Moerig is impressive.
LOVE Dickerson.
I don't like Hubbard, but maybe at 137. Isn't he kind of small? What is the size on Herbert? That gives us, among Herbert, Hubbard, Achmed and Gaskin four guys who are all under 220.

Most experts are projecting Leatherwood as a Guard at the NFL level, I not spending first round capital on a kid that has a lot to prove and you are converting him on a line that had a lot of high capital spent on it last off season. IF I'm going oline in the first round, it's Sewel and Sewel only. I would take my chances that one of Radunz, Dickerson or Humphrey is there at 36 or 50, if we need to go OL again in the draft (think it's way more likely that we fix our issues through FA) .

Back
Top Bottom