Do not overlook Buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do not overlook Buffalo

Dolphan5876

CrookedFin
Reaction score
They have just enough weapons to surprise. Not that they are a good team, but they did have someone return a PUNT for a TD (hope our ST are better). Also a couple of BIG play TD passes in last nights game of over 40 yards per. I personally don't think our D will give them time to get passes like that off. I'm just saying it would be very bad to lose our first game because we were too busy worried about Farve in week 2

Spiller looked really good. I'm going to really root for him, just sucks that he's a Bill.

Honestly you can't overlook any team in the NFL, you have to take it one week at a time and
prepare for each team differently.

Agreed! I'm willing to bet at least one of the 3 teams, Miami, Jets and Patriots, will not sweep the Bills this year. This team or teams will probably be the one who doesn't win the East. It's a big game and one we've got to have vs a seemingly weaker opponent. If we lose it could be bye, bye AFC east title right in week 1.

Why the hell not? Buffalo will go 0-16 this season...

That means 2 wins for the Phins at least!

I'm just so happy to see a thread about our week one game!!!!! It's about time. The wait is almost over.

I hate to say but so far the Jills look better than us.

It's been one preseason game. Big whoop.

And you never overlook any team. Doesnt matter if they are 0-13 or whatever. The teams you overlook are 9/10 times the team that will end up beating you and making you look like the awful team, not them.

Are you really afraid of the Bills? Who is their starting quarterback, they still don't know. They have the worst starting offensive line in the NFL. Their defensive front 7 is an absolute joke. They aren't going to generate any sort of pass rush or stop the run. The only advantage they have is solid special teams play. If you are basing this off the Colts game, you might want to know that the Colts looked like a complete joke. Peyton Manning should have had 3 INTs against the Bills in limited action.

We better beat the Bills, I'm going to be at that game, and there's nothing worse than being a Miami fan in Buffalo when the Bills win....they always seem to suck out wins against us; the worst of all was when I was there during a snow storm, Ricky ran for over 200 yards and we still lost to Drew Bledsoe pulling a rabbit out of his ***. Please Miami do not overlook these guys, plus that's a tough stadium to play at on opening week, those guys get drunk and rowdy real early

I completely agree about not overlooking Buffalo. Remember how many teams probably overlooked us the year after we went 1-15....?

If you are afraid of the Bills, that means you don't think we have a good team. I think we have a good team, so I am not real concerned with Week 1.

I mean ya any given sunday yadda yadda yadda, but when it comes down to it, Bills are fighting for worst team in the league this year.
Chubbs

I'm sure the players and coaches are aware that our opening game is a DIVISIONAL game and we CANT OVERLOOK ANYBODY. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.

Back
Top Bottom